The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Rules of Roleplay~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

~Rules of Roleplay~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Rules of Roleplay~   ~Rules of Roleplay~ EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Here are the rules of the roleplay. They shouldn't be too hard to follow.

If you're going to start a roleplay, start a new topic, with the name of your roleplay. Type out a small summary of the plot, the characters being used, and the other person you will be doing it with. Simple.

I personally do not want smut written in the roleplays, so please refrain from doing so. I'm sorry that it sounds strict, but hey, I'm sure other people don't want that laying around a forum either.

There is not a specific form you have to use. Use script, paragraph, or whatever you want. I'm not sure if other people here have had more experience than I, but I know that a script form roleplay is better if you are doing a roleplay with more than one person.

Most importantly, have fun. (Oh, the cheesiness hurts...) There isn't much restriction if you ask me, but if you feel there is, take it to me, or the other admin, Serynn.

Anywho, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com

~Rules of Roleplay~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: