The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Shireku

Shireku chuckled at her technique, watching her. But when the bear mock-charged, he watched as Ice jumped back and hit him, which made him jump in return.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Another smile seemed to find its way on his mouth. "Now, I find circling the bear more of a useful technique." The bigger wolf told Ice as he started to circle the bear slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Ice Blink

'To hell with that!'
Ice thought as she watched Shireku circle the beast. She simply grew her wings out.

The wings looked chicken-like at first, but then grew to proportions capable of taking her weight in the air. She test-flapped once, twice, and then was in the air, circling to gain altitude.

But then she remembered that Shireku probably wasn't used to flying wolves... and she didn't want to lose a friend. She promptly glided down and landed, looking at Shireku for a reaction.

"Whoops..." Blink spoke, followed by nervous laughter. She didn't notice when the bear came at her again.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Shireku

Shi watched as she flew in the air, then came back down. It was probably much safer in the air...

He shook his head, watching as the bear charged at Ice. Shireku rolled his eyes, crouching down low, then suddenly sprung up in the air, kicking up dirt and grass, and landed on the bear's back, biting at the back of its neck. He hoped this would be enough to distract the bear from Ice.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Ice Blink

Ice squeaked when she noticed the bear literally five inches away, and sprang back quickly. Only to find that Shireku was attacking its back. Now she couldn't even run away. What a bother...

Ice lunged straight at the bear's chest. At first it was too busy with Shireku to take much notice of her, but after she actually tasted blood, it swung it's giant clawed forepaw at her torso. She didn't jump back in time.

Needless to say, she found herself bleeding against a tree a moment later, wondering what the hell happened.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Shireku

Shireku watched as Ice ran at the bear. He was hoping she would run.

His expression turned into horror as the bear swung its forepaw at Ice, as she ended up against a tree. The larger wolf jumped off of the bear's back, running to her.

"Ice Blink!" Shi exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Ice Blink

"Eh, it's just a flesh wound..."
Ice Blink stood up, quite wobily, and glanced at the bear again. Then she fell over. It wasn't just a flesh wound. Her side was torn from the shoulder to mid-ribcage.

"Well. It turns out that I'm prey after all." Blink joked, even in her current condition. She looked at the bear. It seemed more interested in it's deer again.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Shireku

Shi shook his head, helping Ice up on her feet. "It's hard to take down a bear when there's only two wolves..." He explained, supporting her.

"We need to find a place for you to rest... That 'flesh wound' doesn't look so nice..." The wolf said, looking at the bear.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Ice Blink

"Nahh..."
Ice stood up again with a grimace. "...Okay, maybe. In fact, this might take a week to heal." She started limping off to somewhere not by the bear. Said animal didn't take any notice of them.

Once inside the woods again, Blink collapsed quickly beside a log. She was done moving for the day. "Well, let's not do that again, huh?" SHe chuckled again, but it was weak.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Shireku

The red-backed wolf followed closely behind, making sure that she wouldn't collapse. He then sat down as she collapsed, sighing.

"Once you can move again, we can move to my den...Until then, I should probably go hunt for us. I probably won't be able to take down an elk, then be able to drag it here." Shi told her, looking up in thought.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 am

Ice Blink

"You don't have to look after me if you don't want to..."
Ice slunk her head down into the moss. "Really, I'm sure I can hunt on my own..." Needless to say, she was quite wrong.

She sighed, the stood up again with a grimace. Getting your sides ripped open would probably do that. "Trust me, I wouldn't expect an elk from you. I might be able to get one alone with my wings, but with only legs? No way."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 am

Shireku

Shi shook his head slightly, looking back down at her. "Oh, and trust me, it's hard to fly with no wings." He said.

"And if you think you can hunt right now, then let's go. Sitting here isn't getting us any food." Shireku told her, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 am

Ice Blink

"Hard to fly with no wings? Oh really?"
Ice bark-laughed. Then she stood (ish) and began trotting (almost) forward. "Lead the way, Mr. Male." A grimace, then she began walking forward again.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 am

Shireku

Shireku rolled his eyes, walking ahead of the smaller wolf. He looked around, sniffing the air. "We'll get there in a little bit." Shi told Ice, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am

Ice Blink

Ice was panting pretty hard, but she was walking better than before. Maybe she was getting used to the pain? Who knows.

"Please tell me the hunting grounds are close..." Blink grunted. This was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Shireku

Shireku looked forward, sniffing the air again. "Yeah, almost. A few more minutes and we're there." The wolf told the other.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Ice Blink

Ice stopped when she smelled a more known scent. 'Elk.'

"Elk? Can we hunt them? Even with me like this?"
Ice glanced back at Shi. "'Cuz I don't think I can run more than a mile like this."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Shireku

Shi chuckled slightly, looking at Ice. "Of course you can. I'm sure you're still able to fly, right? That may come in handy for you~" He said, jumping over a log to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Ice Blink

"Yeah... I think I'll do that."
And so she grew her wings out again, flapped them twice, and then gained altitude to scout ahead for elk. She found them not half a mile away from Shi, then went back to him to report. "Go left a little. You can't miss them."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Shireku

Shi looked up at the other and nodded, walking left like Ice had told him. He looked out into the small field, seeing the elk in perfect view. A small smile appeared, the wolf licking his chops. "Well, let's get going then~"

And with that, Shireku crouched low to the ground and stalked closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: