The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Lane & Layla

"...Mistress?" It was obvious that she wasn't going to respond. Blood splattered the walls, lined the floor, and there was even some on the ceiling. 'So much blood...'

'Get over it, you nitwit. You drink the damn stuff.'
Lane took a deep breath and relaxed. He then walked over to his now-dead mistress's body and examined it for the wound. He saw it plain and clear... right in her heart.

'It must have been an angel.' The thought hit him like a load of bricks. The angel's were closing in on him. Lane quickly left that mansion. 'Maybe Layla can help me...

Meanwhile, Layla sneezed.

The Devil

"So I've seen."
The devil was never in a human form. What he truly looked like is indescribable to humans. All we know is that there are feathers.

"I've also seen some other interesting things. What of the half-breeds? I thought you detested them." The devil paced. "I'm dissapointed in you."

A pause. Then, "I want you to bring me both of them. I'd rather they be alive, but death may be necessary."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Isaac Remir

"I deeply apologize, master..." The demon bowed deeply in apology.

"And oh? You want them? What will half-bloods be of use to you? They don't make contracts, they don't eat souls. Though, one mentioned that..." Isaac trailed off. Whatever. He'll do anything for his true master.

"I'll be back with them in a few days, master."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Layla!" Lane screamed at his sister as soon as he slammed into her shack. Except there was a problem.

She was half-nekkid.

She had underwear on, and her back was facing Lane, but to see your own sister nekkid has to be a traumatizing experience.

Poor Lane.

Needless to say, he jumped out of that house and slammed the door before Layla could even turn around. Then he waited awkwardly outside for a few minutes, pacing back and forth.

Then Layla walked outside.

And promptly punched Lane in the face.

"YOU SICK, DISGUSTING PERVERT! THAT'S INCEST YOU KNOW! INCEST!" And then she took out her gun from an unknown spot under her clothes.

And then she started shooting.

"Stop that! I don't wanna die! Lane ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. By the time Layla felt like she got her revenge, a nice crater was taken out of the building's roof.

"Now... what do you want?" Her voice was sickly-sweet again.

The Devil

"Good. You know why I want them, Isaac. Baal."
The Devil just left things at that, then turned away from his minion to do... devil stuff.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 am

Isaac Remir

The demon bowed, hand over his heartless chest. Right there, to save time, he portaled out of Hell, still in his demon form. Master Remir looked up at the sky, a small smirk across his face.

Isaac stomped on the ground, a crescent scythe appearing out of somewhere. [He just created something out of nothing] The white-haired demon carried the scythe over his shoulder, and strolled out of the area in search of those damned half-breeds.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

Lane & Layla

"I need... a place to stay?" There was a question in Lane's voice. 'What the hell just happened...?'

"Fine. I don't get why you went from a mansion to here, but whatever. I just want you to do one thing before you live here..."

"..." There was fear in his eyes.

"Clean it. But don't touch my stuff."

"..." He looked around. The floor was covered with what he could only assume was her stuff.

This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 am

Isaac Remir

The demon walked down a desolate road, a little spring to his step. Oh, he was excited for tonight.

"London Bridge is falling down...falling down...falling down... London Bridge is falling down... my... fair lady!" Isaac sang in a creepy, musical tone.

He stalked around, looking for the little halfies. At one moment, he froze, sniffing the air. 'Oh... at Lady Layla's house, aren't you...' He chuckled, walking to the shack.

"Pretty woman... all for me!"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

Lane & Layla

After Lane was done cleaning (and getting yelled at by Layla), he calmly spoke to the girl, "You know, there's an insane Isaac coming towards us, right?"

"I know. What's he gonna do to the two of us? I have Thorn. What weapon do you have?"

"...The stuff on the ground?"

Layla had an epic facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am

Isaac Remir

The demon laughed, jumping up with the assistance of his wings, and landing with grace on the top of the building near the shack. He looked up at the two halfies, a smirk plastered across his face.

"You know, we can make this easy, or we can make this hard. Whatever you things prefer. I don't mind... I guess whatever makes my night more entertaining! There's just no excitment lately! Show me excitment... you damned half-breeds." Isaac got all serious at the end, his smirk fading, his eyes narrowing and glowing.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 am

Lane & Layla

They stared at Isaac...

Then they lol'd.

"Oh wow. He finds us amusing."

"Don't wish to dissapoint him..." There was a smirk on her face. She held her gun so it pointed at Isaac.

"True." Lane picked up a knife.

She fired a bullet.

He threw the knife.

And then they hauled ass out of there.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Isaac Remir

"Oh, you guys are just so damned cute." The demon sneered. "Running from your fears is what cowards do!" He pulled the knife out of his stomach, dropping it to the ground.

Isaac gripped his scythe tighter, his wings beating lightly, taking flight after the halfies.

Actually... they weren't that cute.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Lane & Layla

"Layla, stay by me. I've had training with-"

"Fucker, I'm an assassin. Stay by me." Layla jumped from rooftop to rooftop, narrowly avoiding an interesting fall. Lane was right behind her.

They noticed Isaac going after him, but there wasn't much they could do at that point. 'Cuz hey, they didn't have any damn wings.

"Layla? Why exactly is he going at us with criminal intent?"

"I do not know, dear brother of mine." Layla shot another five rounds at Isaac, She didn't check to see if they hit.

"Go in that sewer. Maybe we'll lose him there..."

"A sewer? Really?"

"Just do it, sister." It was obvious that his patience was waning, so Layla followed.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac dodged most of the bullets, one hitting his leg. He swore loudly. As he swore, he noticed the halfies going into a sewer. Ugh... the devil always gave him the dirty jobs.

The demon landed on the ground by the sewer, looking in. He let his scythe go, watching it fade into nothing. Isaac jumped into the sewer, transforming into wolf form half-way down. The wolf landed on all four paws, looking down the dark tunnel as his eyes adjusted to the dark.

He shook out his great, white mane, a tuft of hair falling over his right eye. Isaac lifted his head in the air, sniffing for the halfies.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Lane & Layla

"Okay, okay, where now?" Lane was calm again. The darkness wasn't that big of a deal for the half-demons.

"Left or right. Either was goes to stinky shit rat eww."

"Be nice. Or go back to Isaac. Either way."

"Grahh." Layla started walking to the left, only to scream and start jogging down said tunnel. Lane reluctantly went after her.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Isaac Remir

The wolf had a smirk, following the scent they did nothing to. Oh, and the voices. Maybe they were cute. They just knew nothing. Nothing. At. All.

As he walked through the sludge of the sewer, he stepped in something. His face turned into disgust, not even wanting to know what he stepped in. It really did suck... not liking anything down here.

The demon saw a small cement pathway on his stalking-mission, and he wasted no time jumping on it, shaking himself of any disgusting remannts of the sewer. Those little rats sure the hell were a pain. A big ass-pain.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Lane & Layla

Lane chased after Layla. What she was running from was unknown, but Lane assumed it was creepy. Lane sighed. His new-found sister wasn't that fun to be around.

Lane only began to pay attention when his sister started climbing a ladder out of the sewers. Once again, he followed.

"Lane, meet me at London Park. We have to split up." Layla whispered, hoping it was quiet enough so Isaac couldn't hear. They couldn't really do anything about their scent, being half-demons, but they could try to be quiet.

Lane simply nodded and took off at the speed of sound. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac huffed as he ran faster, just barely seeing the halfies leave the sewer through another way. He stopped at the base of the ladder, crouching down and jumping up, pulling himself up and out of the man-hole.

He shook himself again, taking another breath of the air. And... that way, the demon faced. The way Layla went.

"Pretty woman... all for me!" The demonic wolf barked happily, running in the same direction Layla went it.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Lane

It took a while, but eventually Lane made it to the park. Then he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Once the clock hit midnight, Lane decided that he should finally start looking for his sister. It only took about three hours for him to get worried, but we never said he wasn't an insenstitive bastard.

Right as he took his first step, her heard the gunshots.

Then he moved faster.

After a bit of high-speed running, Layla just plain gave up. She turned around with the gun aimed at Isaac's head. "Back up, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Isaac Remir

The wolf demon let out a hoarse cackle, looking a little insane. "Meine Frau...Bist du... bloed?" Isaac asked. "It's hard to kill an immortal demon." He suddenly growled, moving out of the girl's aim. He ran at her, and wasted no time in biting the lady's wrist, twisting his head.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Layla & Lane

She screamed. Her wrist didn't snap, but it was damn near close. She bled.

"W-Why?!" Layla dropped to her knees. "Y-You were nice, and then..." She stopped. There was obviously no use.

That's when Lane came on the scene.

He was completely silent, except with the insane giggle. Twin rapiers were in his hands. They literally came out of nowhere. [By the way, they look like this, but longer.]

The chuckle turned into an all-out Light laugh. Then he charged, dragging his rapiers across the cement. Once next to the demon, he chopped one towards the wolf's head, and the other went to stab for the wolf's chest. He may not kill the demon, but he might wound him enough to get away...
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Isaac Remir

"It's my duty to serve the Devil, I will never disobey my master." The demon told her, licking the blood off of his muzzle.

That's when he turned to notice Lane, coming at him with rapiers. Oh, shit. A loud growl started deep in his throat as one chopped off a nice chunk of his mane. That's also when he noticed the one going for his chest. He then smirked, letting the halfie stab him through the chest.

"Oh, nein. So ein Pech..." Isaac chimed lightly, pulling himself off the rapier, blood dripping from his chest. He turned back into demon form, standing back on two feet, his wings spreading wide.

The blue-eyed demon summoned his weapon back to him, touching the blade.

"I know a soul hasn't been taken for a few hours... but I am still quite sure a dark crow is smiling for me somewhere! What fun I will have!"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Lane & Layla

Something happened.

Neither halfie really understood it, nor could they grasp it. But... they felt a change. It was a slow change, but bones were resetting, flesh was moving... they were changing.

And it was scary as hell.

Once the change was complete, they were... creatures. They didn't really know what the hell they were. But creatures nontheless. In fact, they looked a lot like canines.
[The both look like this, but Lane is red instead of blue. Layla is indeed blue.]

"Whaa...? I thought we didn't have demon forms!"

"I was doing just fine with my new weapons..." Lane was actually sulking. In the middle of a freakin' battle.

"I blame you!"

"What did I do?!"

"Who cares! It was your fault! Now shut up and bite!" Layla spoke as she dashed at Isaac. Lane sighed and followed after her. They were smarter now... they were learning how to use their demon speed. In fact, they were learning how to be a demon.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Isaac Remir

The demon laughed at them, holding his weapon out at them. "You things know nothing about yourselves. I have actually done my fair share of research of on you, I know you. I've lied and gotten through to one's mind."

"I mean, what else is a demon like me going to do with their life? There's nothing!" Isaac yelled, gripping the weapon with both hands as he swung it at the creatures violently.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Lane & Layla

Layla dodged. Lane didn't. The weapon hit him full force on the chest, while Layla jumped over it and bit Isaac's arm, dangling and shaking it.

Lane, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well.

A sharp howl echoed. It must have woken up a few citizens... Oh well.

"Blood! There's so much... so much.... BLOOD. Blood!" And, after this nice little rampage, he was out. He really couldn't stand the sight of warm blood.

Meanwhile, Layla let go of Isaac's arm, tasting blood herself. She wasn't worried about her brother... even half-demons couldn't die. It was only his fear of blood that was stopping him from fighting.

"What does the Devil want from us? Why does he hunt us?"

"You think there's nothing left for you out there, in this world? Look around you! There's a race to kill! Angels to slay! It's all so fun!"
She was starting to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Isaac Remir

The demon smirked, watching as Layla went a bit insane.

"Meine Frau...I know what my master wants, and I'll make sure he gets it. And that race holds nothing for me. Just vessels to hold my food." Isaac said. He then smirked, jumping at Layla, and bringing his scythe down on her head. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Layla

"Have you never.... felt.... emotions?"
And she too, was out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-