The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, Evangelion, Serynn Shimoke, & Karasu Shimoke

"Umm... knock knock?"

"You know you probably shouldn't be here. Your dear sweet master probably wouldn't like it." Layla snarled from her corner (even though she was still human).

Lane simply glared at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette,
Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, Dante Sangue, Aiden, Amaya Tsuki & Jasik Valenhate

Kain smiled. "Who's there?!"

Charlotte stared in bisbelief. "Do you think I care about him!? I'm not on his side! What reason do I have to be on their side? I didn't know Isaac intended to do this, I..." She was lost now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, Evangelion, Serynn Shimoke, & Karasu Shimoke

"Bless!"

Layla just grumbled a "Yeah, whatever" from her corner and went back to her busy schedule of sulking.

Lane didn't follow his siblings example. "So... can you do anything to get us out? Legally, if you can. 'Cuz I'm already running from everything that walks upright, and I don't wish to run more."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, Dante Sangue, Aiden, Amaya Tsuki & Jasik Valenhate

"Bless who?"

Charlotte turned all of her attention to Lane. "I'll... have to look into it for you, Lane... but I'm sure there is. It's just... do you have any idea why you might be in here? And why angels were assisting?"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:09 pm

"But I didn't sneeze! Okay, that was bad..." She chuckled weakly. "How about this one? Brenda and Terry are going out for the evening. The last thing they do is put their cat out. The taxi arrives, and as the couple walk out of the house, the cat scoots back in. Terry returns inside to chase it out. Brenda, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explains to the taxi driver, 'My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.' Several minutes later, an exhausted Terry arrives and climbs back into the taxi saying, 'Sorry I took so long, the stupid idiot was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger several times before I could get her to come out!'"

"No, not really." Lane semi-lied. He had an incling of a clue. "Now can you get us out?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Kain kept a straight face for a moment, then he burst out into insane laughter.

Charlotte thinked for a moment. "Legally, no. Illegally, yes."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm

"I guess that would work. Any objections?"

"Besides the fact that this is probably just like the last time we escaped? Nahh..."

Lane snorted at his sister, then turned back to Charlotte. "Then give your best shot, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Charlotte nodded, and stared at the lock for a moment. She was never good with these lock things... but anywho, she did just what Isaac did the day he got them out, and the cell door opened easily. She did the same to Layla's. Charlotte opened a portal up, and looked at the two halfies. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

"Oh, great. Where are we going now? The Devil's main office?" Layla grumbled and walked through the portal. Lane became a human and followed soon after.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes, and they did indeed step out into the room that the Devil resided in. Well, that's probably wasn't one of her smartest ideas, but she wanted to get this settled out, as she didn't particularly like Lane and Layla being thrown in jail. Again. She looked up at the Devil, and what she saw almost made her go ape shit.

Isaac, or shall we call him Sir Traitor Face, was sitting next to the Devil. With all of his demon form sexyness. In a seat that made a demon feel like he's extra important. He looked down at the ones who entered.

Last edited by Versailles on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Layla just stopped point blank. "I told you! Lane, didn't I tell you?! Look where we are! Look..." And that was where she got punched in the back of the head by her oh-so loving younger brother.

"Hello, Isaac." Lane bowed to the older demon. "And hello to you as well, Devil."

Layla, after rubbing her bruised head (and even more bruised ego), also bowed at the two in front of her. Hey, she wanted out of this mess. She didn't care how much pride she'll lose while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Isaac nodded. "Hello Master and Miss Fait, and Charlotte."

Charlotte growled at the fake polite gesture, which made Isaac smirk. "Now, be polite, or neither of you are getting out of here."

Charlotte shut up.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Layla just glared. If she opened her mouth, she knew this all wouldn't end up in her liking. But it was so damn hard to keep quiet with that traitor right there.

"Well. I feel honored. Why would angels and demons cooperate to bring in little old us?" Lane was going back into psycho mode. This would be interesting.

"And where's Jasik? What does he have to do in any of this? I don't see him here." The orange-haired girl broke her silence abruptly. At least she didn't scream in rage. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Isaac shrugged. "I really feel like I shouldn't share this information with you two... well, three. And I intend to keep it that way. As for Jasik, he's been gone from Hell for quite awhile. He's somewhere in London...well, maybe."

"I'm not understanding you, Isaac. First you acted caring for these two... what happened? You make no sense...."

Isaac started laughing. "Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Miss Colette."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm

"I give up. That's it. Will someone please explain to me what's going on? How we can get out of this bullshit?" Layla sighed. This was definitly a damper to her day.

"Don'tcha feel retarded for protecting him, Layla?"

"...Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Isaac appeared to go into a state of thought. A very fake one, in the least. He already knew what was in store.

"Well, one of the only ways is to become slaves to the Devil. A lot like a butler thing. Just a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm

"...I think I'll stay in the cell. At least it has a floor."

Lane simply smirked at his sister. This was interesting. Hmm. Now how to get out of that... "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'd both rather die. Or am I making things up, sister dear?"

"No... I think you're right on the mark with that one."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Isaac shook his head. "Your second option does involve a cell. If you enjoy sitting in one for a time frame that seems like 100 years. Of course, with being slave to the Devil, your time frame of serving would be somewhere around 2 years."

Charlotte just glared at Isaac.

"Whatever the case, I do promise you won't be getting any interuptions from demons and angels after your 'sentence' is completed. "
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

"Well, can you at least tell us what our crime is? I mean, we have been hunted since we were born, but I don't see why..."

The glare from Lane shut her up. "What would the work entail?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:17 pm

"The work would most likely include doing what the Devil is too busy to do. And anything else that the Devil needs done. That could change on a day by day basis, and some days may be exactly the same as others. I guess we'll just have to see, won't we?" Isaac smiled. He was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Layla looked back at Lane, and both nodded. "Would we be able to see each other? Ever?"

"And can we never see you again? Ever?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:29 pm

"Fortunate that you two can see each other each day. For maybe 5 minutes. Unfortunate that I'll be giving you two your jobs each day." Isaac's smile turned into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

"Well... this kinda sucks." She looked to her brother for a moment, then shrugged. "Eh, not like I'd miss him."

Lane was slightly pissed, but didn't show it.

"I could have cared about you, you know. I could have." She sighed and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 pm

"Could have? My lady, the biggest mistake someone could make is to care for a full demon." Isaac chuckled lightly and ordered some guards to take them back to their cell. They needed their rest.

After all, starting the next day, they were slaves.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:12 pm

"Eh... I guess I learned that a bit late." She shrugged half-heartedly.

"Remember, Isaac. You said you would tell us of our father, and though I don't expect you to hold promises, I'd appreciate it." How the insane ebony-head kept his respect at a time like this confuses even me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: