The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Humans, Oh Canines

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Cross Sørensen, Xreil Cyprus, & Lilekia Cohen

Cross and Xreil, now also in human form, got back to Kia and Aria right around when the other two did. Now it seemed that everyone was together.

Oh joy.

"Hey, are you nitwits going anywhere permanent? 'Cuz I want to find a home." He oh-so kindly put it. Cross gave a slight sigh and looked away from their company.

Kia tilted her head again. This rude male confused her.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Suken Blackburn, August Blackburn, Aria White & Aliah White

Suken gave the green-haired man a weird look. Said weird-look giver was now in his human form.

August was as well. And the glare he was giving Xreil could've burned holes into wood.

The mute looked at his brother and waved a hand in front of his face. When his brother did nothing after a good solid minute, he facepalmed the now-victim.

August swore loudly from the impact of the hand.

Aria rose an eyebrow at the two brothers. For some odd reason, they were a lot like The Three Stooges... three because the third male in the misfit group seemed to fit just with the other idiotic boys. She then turned her attention to the green-haired one. "Good sir, it would be much appreciated if you didn't rely on us to find a home. It would work so much better if we all worked together on this 'home' issue. Don't you think?" She gave a innocent smile after her small speech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 pm

"Fuck off." The strange-haired man wasn't there to make any friends, least of all with the dim-looking one. "We were living there fine for a decade, and all the sudden when you show up, our home gets burned down. You started it, you finish it." And he flopped his butt on the ground with a sigh.

Cross looked up to the sky, chewing her lip. Her brother really was annoying her lately.

"Excuse me, but could you please not be so rude-" The grey-haired girl began, but was soon cut off.

"Shut up." He snapped in her direction. She decided to heed his advice, though not because she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm

"I'm not finishing shit, you bastard. Good luck on your own." And with that, Aria was back in canine form and trotting away.

"FINALLY, some brains have kicked into your head, Aria."

Suken shook his head silently. There was no use in arguing. He did, however, follow after Aria and grab her tail.

There was a long chain of swearing from the gray canine.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 am

"And another thing..." The irked male continued, only to be whacked over the head with a Cross fist. She was getting a little more than irritataed at him.

Lilekia smiled at the other female. "Thank you. Finally."

Cross smiled softly and dipped her head. Then she turned wolf and padded after the grey female. Kia followed.

"...What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Suken gave Aria a look that said 'Are you really leaving without me?' He, too, changed into his canine form and went with the three females.

He felt like a lady's man.

August stared at his brother like he just set off a bomb in his face. "So you're just leaving now!?"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Xreil followed at the back of the pack; going from alpha to omega in half an hour hurt his pride a bit.

Cross stopped beside one of the brothers (she forgot who was who) and waited for her own brother. He was such a pain in the ass.

And Kia was all happy and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:40 pm

August rolled his eyes and morphed into his canine form and chased after the crew. He was grumbling obscenities, and like the loud-mouthed male, he was behind the pack. He was quite enraged to see that his younger brother was at the front.

At the front.

Suken looked back at his brother and gave him a smile.

Aria didn't give a shit at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:48 pm

Cross walked beside her brother for a moment, but then realized that she didn't really like looking at the butts in front of her as she walked, so she scooched up in the line until she was next to Suken. Yes, she remembered his name this time. She was way off to the side though; so she wouldn't piss him off if he liked his space.

Xreil glared at August. "I dislike you."

Kia watched Cross as she came closer, but then lunged at a herb to her left. And stuffed it into her bag. She needed that, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:56 pm

"I'll just choose to ignore you." August side-stepped a little to get away from the other male.

Aria looked back at August and shook her head.

Suken glanced at Cross, obviously not caring about how close she walked. If they don't attack randomly, they can be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 pm

"So... anyone know where we're going?" Kia piqued up from the middle of the pack.

"I follow Cross. And only Cross." He glared at Suken this time.

Cross snorted at him, but turned to face Suken for his... answer. Or a look that would be an answer. Either way, the silent male seemed to be the leader now.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Suken looked at Cross, a look that said 'Wherever's safe... for the time being.'

August glared at Xreil, but said nothing.

Aria looked at Suken, then to Kia. "Generic mute leader knows all."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Cross scoffed at Aria for lack of respect, but continued to be mute. She looked at Kia and nodded, which gave the impression that their leader had a plan.

"Then may I suggest a city to the north? It goes by the name of Kimlasca, and is easy to hide in while getting new food."

"You're not as much of an airhead as you look!" Xreil muttered, but Kia either didn't notice or didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Suken nodded, although of all honesty, he's never heard of the place.

Aria was clueless on the place as well.

August watched as his brother made the decision on where they went. Could that place even be trusted?! Seriously!

But Suken's thinking was loads different than August's. And the older male's thoughts were not thoughts to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Kia felt somewhat accepted by her temporary packmates. It felt good. "Well then. Go a bit more left and we'll be there in less than a day." She began to lead the way, if only to get their leader on the right track.

Cross followed Kia, though paused quickly to wait for Suken.

Xriel padded right behind the grey female, just slightly annoyed at having to go to another city. He and Cross didn't really like humans much. Okay, at all.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Suken followed Kia... well, silently. He started to look around the area, although it was more or less his way of trying to remember something. But still, the city mentioned didn't ring a bell.

Aria looked back at the rude male and shook her head. Idiots deserved to take up the rear.

August... was not happy.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Cross padded silently next to the silent male in silentness. Yeah. Even though she didn't feel awkward, she felt strange to have found another wolf like herself.

"Isn't that the city that's, like, 67% wolves?" Xreil pipped up from the back, this time without too much rudeness in his voice.

"Yeah. I lived there for a year when I first left my home pack." She managed to keep her answers brief with the annoying male.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Suken...well, to put it bluntly, felt the same way Cross did. Although, he kind of enjoyed it. Silence was his passtime.

"I've never heard of Kimlasca... What's it like there?" Aria looked over at the female she was walking by.

August shook out his wings boredly and huffed boredly.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Kia shrugged. "Pretty nice, actually. Much nicer than normal cities that support wolves."

"Yeah... I think I wandered this city when I was younger. Really young. Before you, Cross." Cross glanced back at the male, only to look forward again. "Wasn't there a war? Or about to be a war?"

"Yeah, that's why I left. Troops were marching around and it was easier to be noticed. I don't know what happened after that... but it's the only place I know is somewhat safe and secluded. We can eat and be refreshed there, then continue on. If that's okay with you, Suken." She glanced at the new leader.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Suken nodded at Kia's suggestion. If what Kia said was true, there was a strong possibility the 'war' never left, and it would be best to leave immediately after refreshing.

Aria nodded. "Well..." She decided to not finish her statement.

August was now silent. He didn't feel like talking.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 pm

"Aww... is someone feeling left out?" Xreil poked a grumpy August with his paw.

Then ran like hell.

Cross sighed at her brother's outburst and shook her head.

Kia... was startled. "Really? Did you need to do that? I wanted to walk in silence... wer'e almost there..." Her voice took a whining tone towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

August raised an eyebrow. "I'm not quite understanding him..."

Suken gave August a look that said 'I know what you mean.'

Aria face-pawed while walking.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Xreil managed to inch his way up to Cross after his small sprint, and whispered into her ear, "I like shrooms."

Cross nodded understandingly.

"We're almost there, so try to remain... sane... while we get there." She glanced at Xreil when she said this. She worried for the male.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Aria was now wondering how the male could be tolerated. He was everywhere on the spectrum of personalties.

Suken stared at Xreil in utter confusion.

August just shook his head. "To think we're... somehow the same species."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm

"I'm not a... dragon-elk-deer-wolf-cat-stubby thing. I'm a wolf. That likes to puke on things."

Cross giggled silently. The boy meant his acid spit... but the way he put it was a lot more interesting.

Kia raised an eyebrow and was about to speak, but then the city came into view. She shut up as she surveyed the edges for humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Humans, Oh Canines
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: