The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Humans, Oh Canines

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:33 am

Suken Blackburn, August Blackburn, Aria White & Aliah White

August... didn't know what to say anymore at the actions of the other. He was spawning... herp derps.

Suken stopped as well and scanned the edge. It all seemed clear... but humans could be decieving.

"August, the best thing to do... just ignore him, please."

"I'll try, Aria."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Cross Sørensen, Xreil Cyprus, & Lilekia Cohen

"IGNORE me? But that's so mean..." Then the dark wolf burped. He blinked a few times, then began surveying the edges as well.

Cross stared at her brother. That was... interesting.

After a brief stare at the strange male, Kia spoke up. "...Okay then. I think the way is clear. Of course I could be wrong, but the only way to find out is to try, right?" She started trotting towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Suken nodded, and trotted after Kia quietly.

Aria followed as well, trying her best to ignore the strange one. But that was hard to do right now.

August was simply glaring ahead like the little pissy-face he is.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Cross looked over at her ragtag bunch of companions. Would they really stay together, even though they have nothing in common? She looked at Kia leading them. She seemed like a weak leader at best. She didn't have much muscle on her at all. She looked like she would be better in the background.

Xreil could lead well, but he was so much of a dick that no one would follow him.

And she... well, she didn't really want to lead. That involved talking. And talking never got her anywhere good.

"Cross? You might wanna pay attention. Humans and all." The younger wolf chided. Cross sighed and did as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Suken glanced back at Cross for a short moment, then turned back to look ahead. As far as he knew... and remembered, she had only spoken to them once or twice. Would that make her a mute, very similar to Link (he only makes sounds), or a selective mute?

Eh, it wasn't like he wanted to question his curiosities.

Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm

Cross blanked out again. Damn the good weather.

Suken... he was a lot like herself. Maybe he was mute by choice (sorta like her own decision... almost), or maybe he had his toungue cut out or something. She'd have to figure that out when he was sleeping someday. Maybe he could lead, but if he was as quiet as her, it would be unlikely.

August reminded her of Xreil, except Xreil was loud and annoying, while he was a grumpy little bitch. He could lead if he wasn't emo.

And Aria seemed to be a side wolf as well. She seemed to lead when needed, but would rather not.

Cross just prayed that the job wouldn't end up on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Aria continued to more or less prance along with the crew, only she was off to the side a bit while August proceeded to watch her with the most confused expression. Ever.

Aria looked back and noticed the dragon-wolf looking at her. "Dude, stop staring at me."

August rolled his eyes. "Shut up and and keep prancing."

Aria stuck her tongue out at him and turned away.

Suken shook his head. 'I truly worry...'
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Cross raised her eyes at the two's banter. There was nothing going on there, was there? Hmm. She'd have to listen extra closely to those two's speech.

"Hey, we're here. No one saw us yet... so I suggest we turn human before they do." And the sexy male proceeded to do just that. Good thing they have clothes on when they change.

Cross turned as well, and swatted any dust off her clothes. She didn't really like her human form; she looked like a different ethnicity than everyone else. And her hair was white. Sure, it was easy to blend in because all of those 'crazy teenagers' have interesting colored hair, but she didn't particularly like that label.

Xreil had that problem too. But... he was a crazy teenager.

Lilekia turned as well. Besides her eyes, she looked rather... normal. Grey hair wasn't that rare for adults nowadays. "So... we going in?"

Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:17 pm

August followed the other three and turned into human, and went to wiping his hands off of any dust, and then fixed his slightly tattered red tie.

Suken returned back to his human form, and looked around. He had to get used to the being-wolf-then-turning-back-into-human thing because of the height differences. Damn them height differences.

Aria, too, turned as well and shook out her hair slightly before putting it up in a pony-tail. "Damn all of this hair..." The other gray-haired one mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Cross supervized the other humans, then when she determined that everyone was ready, she began walking into the nearest outskirt allyway that she could find. Being labeled a teenage gangster was better than being labeled a wolf.

Lilekia followed, happy that she didn't need to lead anymore.

Xreil followed as well. He wasn't even grumpy any more. Or high.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Suken followed and ended up walking near Kia, however, he wanted to keep his distance. So he did just that.

Aria was behind Suken in the train of following people. She looked around at the clouds, then to the grass. Bored, she was.

August followed as well, and again ended up at the rear.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Cross looked behind her. She felt like a mother hen. She looked to Xreil for help.

"Okay then," he spoke as he jumped onto a box, "Where should we go from here? Does the layout look familiar, Kia?"

Kia shook her head. "Everything changed after preparing for the war... and I never traveled by allies."

Xreil nodded, then looked ahead. "Well, I guess we'll take this until we hit the main street, then get some food. Good?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

"Good." Aria simply responded, looking up at Xreil.

Suken said nothing, but he was on the agreeing side, nonetheless.

August glanced at Suken and shrugged. "I guess it's a go."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Xreil nodded and jumped back down, then walked silently to the main street. There were so many people...

Cross' first instinct was to run back into the safety of the shadows, but Kia continued to push her forward. She didn't like this situation. Not one bit at all.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 am

Suken wasn't build for the city scene, no matter what form he was in. He wasn't happy about the turn of events, but things happen and you have to go places.

Aria rather enjoyed the city, although with the current situation, it made the city quite hateful.

And August was just flat out pissed.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Once the 6 wolf-humans blended into the multitude of humans on the street, Xreil spoke. "So, guys... if we're going to travel together, we might as well know each other." He hated how awkward he sounded, but he was never one for tact. "So... where you guys from?"

Kia rolled her eyes at the fail attempt for conversation, but she responded. "I'm from a pack to the north, called Freuve. I left my pack and followed the river here... there were no humans where I cam from." She fidgeted.

Cross remained silent. Xreil would tell her story if someone asked.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

August glanced up at Xreil, then looked ahead. "Suken and I come from the north." He scratched his head. "I can't say I remember where we are from exactly, since it's been so damn long."

Aria looked up thoughtfully. "I also came from a pack, called Tarasal. Everyone expected me to be the alpha like my father was. So, I left and found these two, sittin' alone."

Suken gave a look to August. A look that translated to: How do you forget where we came from?!
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Xreil completely blew off August. He didn't really care about him. But he did look at Aria, baffled. "You didn't want to be a leader? You could have made a difference in your pack!"

Cross also looked at Aria, wonderingly. Then she bought a piece of bread with some money she stole when no one was looking. Sneaky.

Kia wandered off somewhere. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

August rolled his eyes at Xreil. As did Suken. Then Suken noticed Kia walking off and he followed, completely unnoticed by August.

Aria snorted. "Me, make a difference in my pack? No. I couldn't handle the pressure. It was... annoying. Being free is a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Humans, Oh Canines   Oh Humans, Oh Canines - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Humans, Oh Canines
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: