The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey. You know what? I'm startin' somethin'.

All wolf roleplay, please. No humans allowed. I guess you can choose other animals, but wolves are preferred. :3 [Oh yes. For my wolves, they have wings, so don't be alarmed.]
I'll start, of course.

Ice Blink

There were two wolves, a little while ago. Now there is one. She sits, cleaning her paws of blood with her toungue. It wasn't her own, of course. It was rarely her own.

There was a body layng next to her. Dead as a door nail, it was. Another wolf, white as ivory with black socks and a black tailtip and cloudy eyes. Definetly dead. It's wings were splayed, bent at interesting angles. The black and white feathers were strewn around it's bloodied body.

This was the 3rd time this happened. Prick shouldn't have tried to rape the unwilling, no? Oh well. His fault.

Ice Blink stretched after her cleaning, withdrew her wings, and trotted off towards a stream.

[Another few notes: 1) My wolves can fully retract their wings, like they don't have any at all. The wings grow out at their will. 2) You can do almost anything to Icey. Rape her, throw her to the brink of death, anything. Just don't kill her or leave any completely obvious scars. (missing legs, lost an eye, etc.) Thank you!]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Shireku

Life... was there a meaning to it? Well, one can't be sure. To live and die is the meaning, to most, maybe some, almost no-one, possibly. Of course, to a particular wolf, there wasn't much of a meaning. That was the only thing he lived by. Well... almost.

A long sigh, pacing, then sitting. Long sigh, pacing, sitting. What a fun day... The gray and red wolf huffed, about to stand and pace again, but he stopped himself. He thought for a moment...

Of course, nothing came to mind in the means of 'entertainment'. Maybe something was out there waiting... or he was going insane.

Insanity was, indeed, setting in and taking a place in the wolf's mind. Great, just great.

[Amateur start to a wolf RP. >w> Meh, I'll get another RP up here soon, once you get a human character started because I wanna use Isaac.]

Last edited by Versailles on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Ice Blink

The black female arrived at said stream and cleaned the blood off of her muzzle to the best of her ability. Of course, there was still some blood left over. Ice shrugged this off and continued across the stream.

That's when it hit her; she was not alone.

Blink crouched quickly and quietly, silently cursing the white marks on her body. She didn't exactly blend in. Ever.

When there was no reaction from the other presence, Ice slowly scooched foward, until she could peek into a clearing. There was another wolf... he had strage colors, like herself. Did he have wings? Was he the same species? Hmm.

Ice stared in wonder. There weren't many of her species alive. She cursed the blood-scent that clung to her fur. It probably wouldn't make a good first impression. She didn't know what to do, so she hesitated.

[Starts are always weird. XD]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Shireku
The red-backed wolf perked his head up, inhaling. Was that the scent of... blood...oh, and another wolf. The male crouched low to the ground, ready to see what he was about to discover.

Shireku moved slowly, tracking the scent of the blood and the wolf. He lifted his head up slightly, seeing a small patch of white fur. Ha... there it was. Yes, it. He can't be completely sure of a gender by a patch of fur.

At this point, he wondered why the hell another wolf was around. Shi hasn't exactly seen many wolves for quite a while. It seems this will be a first for the mostly-gray wolf.

Last edited by Versailles on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Ice Blink

"Hello."
She wasn't very sure about this wolf yet, but it was obvious that he spotted her. No need to hide now. Sigh.

"I-" Ice cut herself off before she could even start. There was something... off about this wolf. He seemed... well, off. Puzzling, really.

Blink cocked her head to the side and stared at him. He was... gaddamnit, what was the word?! Sure, he wasn't as bad as that 200 pound gentle giant with the horns and acid spit, or the she-wolf with the neon colors and fangs like a vampire, but still. This wolf in front of her gave off bad waves. Ice unconciously lifted the fur on the back of her neck and let out a low growl.

[Like I said, don't be afriad to start anything.]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Shireku

Shi let out a little chuckle. "Oh, trying to pick fights, are we?" The wolf asked, standing and cocking his head to the side.

He studied the other wolf, curious. "Oh, and hello to you, too." He added in a slightly sarcastic tone. Shireku continued to observe the she-wolf, but not in a creeper fashion He stayed dormant.

[It seems his personality is coming out a bit. Calm, yet sarcastic. XD]

Last edited by Versailles on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 pm

[Ice is more... wired. Like a wolf who couldn't could on anyone for years.]
Ice Blink

"H-Hello."
Blink managed to make her fur lie flat again. He seemed... normal now? Eh. "Nice to meet you. They call me Ice Blink." She tilted her head again.

Was he going to be trouble, like the last wolf? Were they friends? Was he going to try to rape her too? Thought ran through her head, keeping her from saying any more for a moment. But then she regained her composure and continued on with a "And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Shireku

"Well, hello, Ice Blink." The male wolf bowed his head in a slightly respectful motion. "It's nice to meet you as well, I'm known as Shireku." Said wolf raised his head, looking into her eyes.

"You seem a bit tense..." He observed. "If it's because you think I may do something a bit rash or weird or strange, I'm not that kind of wolf." Shi reassured.

Now, he wanted to ask why in the hell she smelt like blood, but he was stumped on how to ask that question.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Ice Blink

"I'm not... tense..."
Ice scoffed as she let the fur lie flat on her back again. "I'm just not used to company is all... hell, the last wolf didn't-" Once again, Ice cut herself off. This probably wasn't the time or place to tell of her last meeting.

"Well... why are you colored like that? What species are you? I'm a Shaw'na, if you know what that means... I doubt you do. We're rare." Ice paused in her rambling to take a breath. "Anyways... nice to meet you, Shireku."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Shireku

"You seemed like it..." The wolf noted. He tilted his head to the left "Hell the last wolf what?" Shi asked. "And not used to company? Well, that wouldn't surprise me. No one really is anymore..."

"As for my species...I happen to be a Lux Lucis. I'm not sure what's left of my kind, either...and I've possibly seen some of your kind... if I have, it wasn't a pretty encounter." He huffed, sitting down slowly and curling his tail against his body.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

Ice Blink

"What do you mean, 'it wasn't a pretty encounter'?"
Ice tried to keep the growl out of her voice, but it was difficult. "The last wolf that met me also met his end, thank you very much. Don't mess with me." Ice sat down as well, but never relaxed her stance.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Shireku

"What I mean was... I had my ass beaten." Shireku told her, noticing the change in stance. "Calm down, I didn't mean anyhting offensive. I'm not trying to be a rude wolf... I guess... if it seems that way, it may because of lack of friendly contact." The gray-red wolf huffed again, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Ice Blink

"Oh... I seem to be making a fool of myself a lot today."
Ice laughed off her mistake while making her fur lie flat... again. She sat next to the wolf. "Though I don't understand how we could beat you. You're quite huge compaired to my breed." Ice sighed as she looked up to Shireku's face. He was quite bigger than her. Even though she was smaller than the usual for her breed...

At that moment, her stomach growled. Ice tried to cover it with her feet, but it didn't diminish the sound. She looked up at Shi with a -w- face.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Shireku

"I was so much younger than I am now. Whoever I fought was a bit larger, and more experienced. I learned, though." Shi told Ice, looking down at her. Now... he realized the size difference. Ice just barely made it to his shoulders, even when sitting.

He chuckled slightly after hearing her stomach growl. "Are you that hungry?" Shireku tilted his head, a small smile seeming to crease his lips.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Ice Blink

"Just a little... My earlier... battle left me quite hungry."
Ice laughed, throwing her head back. "I'm not from around here, so if you could show me to some food...? Please?" Ice wasn't usually this subservient, but she made an ass out of herself too much during her encounter with this wolf. She owed him. And she was indeed hungry.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Shireku

The wolf nodded as he stood and stretched out his body. "Let's go, I know some pretty good places to hunt here. I guess it comes with living in this area for a long time."

Shi trotted off in another direction, looking back to make sure Ice was following behind. "How did you end up in this area of the forest?" The wolf asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Ice Blink

"Oh, I travel everywhere. I never actually stay in one spot for too long. Once, I almost stayed in a pretty cherry grove... but that didn't work for me. It was far away; on a seperate continent called Japan by the humans."
Ice spoke as she trotted after her new friend. "I couldn't simply leave my sister behind, no?" She tone went a little grave at that sentence, but it instantly perked back up. "I'm glad you know what to hunt. I'd be eating mice again if it weren't for you."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Shireku

The wolf nodded, quite interested. "I haven't been to very many places... it's always been here. I do discover new things about this forest every so often, though." Shi told the other. "And Japan... never heard of it... and a sister, you say? I... don't know what happened to mine..." Shireku sighed, thinking for a moment before coming back to reality. "By the looks of today, it'll be a good hunting day. The elk are out and about around this time of the year..."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Ice Blink

"Japan is an island far away from here. Humans call this place United States of America, and this forest Yellowstone. They're quite interesting to listen to, as long as you don't get caught."
Ice stopped suddenly and listened. There were branches cracking. It was just a bird. "Me and my sister don't really get along anymore... Not since Mom died." Ice stopped again. There was a scent she never smelled before on the wind... "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Shireku

"Sounds daring to listen to them. Maybe we should do it sometime." Shireku suggested, looking up at his heard the same bird.

"I don't know what happened to my family..." He thought out loud... he then smelt the same thing Ice did, stopping. "It's... bear. This isn't uncommon, trust me. We can avoid it easily." The wolf reassured.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Ice Blink

"Bear? I haven't seen a bear before... Why would we need to avoid it?"
Ice started off in the direction of the scent, completely consumed by curiosity. There was never a creature she hasn't seen. All the sudden this 'bear' thing became much too important to pass up.

Ice only stopped when she heard a grunting sound. It wasn't that far away from where they were in the first place. She hunkered down, creeping closer to this 'bear'... And saw it. It was big and brown and claws and... Ice froze in her spot. 'Wow. Those were some claws...'
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Shireku

Shireku's eyes grew wide, following after the she-wolf. He made it before she got too close. He hunkered down next to her, looking at the bear.

"We avoid them because they can kill. I've seen one kill a wolf no problem before!" Shi whispered urgently. "We are the prey to them, they are our predator."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Ice Blink

"I haven't been prey to anything but humans, and even then I slaughter them. Why should I be prey to a dumb animal?"
Ice strode into the line of sight for the bear. It saw her, studied her, then blew her off. The dead deer in front of it was apparently more worthy.

"Hey! Bear! I want that!" Ice walked a step closer.

[Yes, she must have a death-wish. X.X]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Shireku

"I-Ice, I really don't think you should be doing that!" The wolf jumped up, following after the smaller wolf.

He watched the bear intently, seeing the dead deer. Oh... deer... something he hasn't had for awhile. Maybe this is worth the risk. Shi needed more excitment, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Ice Blink

Ice Blink began to growl at the bear, and it finally kept it's gaze on her. She took another step forward. The bear didn't move. Another step. It didn't move. Then Shireku was behind her, and she felt... comforted? She hadn't felt that in a while.

Blink didn't have time to think on it though. The bear mock-charged at her, making her jump back into Shi. It was... an awkward tumble, to say the least. She got up from her scrambling, glanced at the bear, then asked Shi, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]   Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone can get their butts in here. [Wolf RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: