The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:34 pm

New roleplay! Demons, let's go!

Isaac Remir

"Semper Fidelis... such a lie, you know that, 'master'?" The demon butler smirked at the now dead and cold body of his former master. After all, the contract was fulfilled, and the master's soul was his.

It wasn't even that great of a soul, anyway. It was disgusting. Ugh... The demon shook his wings, a few feathers falling. "Have a good evening." He walked off, a trademark smile on his face.

Last edited by Versailles on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Lane Fait

"Hmhm... smells like a lost soul nearby!"
Lane said in his all-too-cheerful manner. He walked with a spring in his step to the window, and gazed longly out of it with his head on his hand. "I wonder is mistress dearest would let me outside to play..." And so he skipped off to ask.

---

There was a knock at the door.

"Mistress Rose? May I be dismissed from my duties for the evening?" Lane spoke with none of his earlier insane-ness. He was all business with the lady.

"Why do you need to go out, Lane?" A blue-eyed, blonde-haired beauty of a girl looked back at him over her chair. All innocence and youth. She was barely 12 years old, and already a orphan. A rich orphan, but an orphan.

"I've noticed that we've run out of bread, butter, and milk, my lady. I wish to fetch some in preparation with tomorrow night's guests." 'No, i just want to see the dead body. How they fastinate me. And in these days, they arn't lying around.'

"Okay. Be sure to be back by eight. I've seens a creeper outside my window today. He was quite... sickly-looking." The girl went back to her 'tea-party' without another word.

'Yeah, that was me.' "Of course, my lady." And with that, Lane walked out of their mansion and down the road.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Isaac Remir

The very old demon walked out of the run-down portion of London [only assumed], leaving the body. Not that it mattered, though. The Scottland Yard wouldn't ever figure out. If they ever did though, would they ever fuck with a demon? Oh, the humour brought on by this.

Isaac sighed, staring to the moon as he turned back into his human form. The now-human-ish butler... wait, ex-butler, continued to walk, pulling his gloves out of his pocket and pulling them back on. Now...was that another demon he sensed?

No... no... oh, no. There was something... off about what he sensed. It was a demon... but... it wasn't.

The snow-white haired demon let out a low, demonic growl [yes, my demons growl, even in human form]. Although, what was there to worry about? He just had a soul, and the moon was out. What fun he will have. Possibly.

Last edited by Versailles on Mon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 am

Lane Fait

"We're off to see the wizard!"
A strange giggle escaped from Lane's throat. In appearance, he was completely calm, but if you were close enough to hear his words, you'd know how off he was. It came with the half-species thing.

"The wonderful wizard of Oz!" Another cackle. But then, all the sudden, his personality grew somber. He's happy-crazy mood subsided. A serious expression fell on his face. He saw another demon.

"What do we have here..." He tapped his chin with his pointer finger as he studied the man walking towards him. He was a demon, no mistaking it. Not that his sense of smell ever failed him before, but hey.

The other demon wore the typical butler ware and has a hard-to-resist face. He looked 22, though appearances were decieving. And the dead body not that far away was a dead give away. Lane's mouth watered as he though of the soul he missed. Not that he could eat souls... or anything, really. But it was a nice thought.

Lane snapped out of his thoughts to watch the other butler. He needed to pay attention. It's not that the true demon's skills were any better than his own... no. They were on par with that. But he might be trying to take him to hell. Hell isn't fun.

[You can do anything with Lane, too. Any story you make up, I'll follow. By the way, the girl looks like this.]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Isaac Remir

"Shouldn't I be asking what's going on here...half-demon?" He added the last part with a sneer. Now, the demon was no stupid demon. Mr. Remir sensed this coming off of him. It was in his scent.

Isaac smirked slightly, his sharper-than-normal canines showing. "I've seen a lot of you guys lately...What is with humans and demons lately? Going off and making you without a care in the world." The demon laughed slightly, quickly regaining his perfect composure.

The demon watched the other.. thing carefully. Isaac took another step towards him. One step by one step, he made his way to the other.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Lane Fait

"Oh, your words hurt me so."
It was quite the opposite, obviously. "I didn't know we were that common. I only heard of myself, good sir." Lane took a step towards the stranger. They were nearly toe-to-toe now.

"But, if I have a say in anything, fine fellow, I would wish that you wouldn't talk so... poorly of my mother. She does so mean the world to me." A slight giggle followed, and a drop of blood trailed from his mouth. "Oh, sorry, sir, for my illness. All of us damned half-breeds seem to have it." Another giggle, though quieter and less insane this time. He watched the other demon with careful eyes again. He still wasn't sure if this man was here to take him back or not, though the possibility was shrinking.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Isaac Remir

"Oh, my deepest apologies, good sir. I'm surprised I'm not even doing anything on taking you back to Hell. It might because you have something different about you being a half-breed. You have more demon than human...Pah, I'm wasting time." The white-haired demon shook his head, pulling out a small piece of pure white cloth, handing it to the half-breed.

It was... odd for the [full demon to be practicing such kindness to the other...half-breed. He was never, ever nice to half-breeds. "I know this is random, but I am Isaac Remir... and you are?" Isaac 'introduced' himself, taking his gloves off and cutting open his hand with his fingernail.

[Sharp-ass nails!]

Last edited by Versailles on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Lane Fait

Lane politely took the rag to wip the blood off of his face. It was annoying, really. His illness made blood fill up in his lungs at random intervals, though it normally happened when he became... 'excited'. "Thank you sir." He truly meant it.

But then he saw Isaac's blood. Oh, blood...

Lane turned sharply away and stared at nothing in particular to his left. "My name is Lane Fait, son of Baal Fait and Rema Whitchbell. Nice to meet you." He was receeding from his previous insane state. 'Blood...'

Layla Fait

'That scent...'
Layla woke up with a start. She had just drempt of her mother again... bittersweet memories. And now a long-ago scent just woke her up. 'Who could that be... father? But no, it didn't smell like that traitor. Who...?'

Layla got out of the rag-lined things she called a bed, and walked out of the shack she called a house. She looked down from the building's roof she lived on. Nobody was there. 'The scent is to the left.' And so she set off to find the scent that awoke her memories.

Last edited by Serynn on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Isaac Remir

"Oh, you're welcome." Isaac bowed his head slightly, looking back up at him. Isaac swirled his finger in the blood on the hand as he heard the name 'Baal'. Oh...

The demon put his blood-covered finger over Lane's lips. "We don't speak of that man, Lane. He's nothing more than a traitor. Speak no evil, sir." Oh, yes, even this demon knew of Baal, and he was defnitely not his favorite one.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Lane Fait

"Please tell; what has my father done? He left before I was born, you see..."
Lane licked the blood off of his lips. Delicious. He missed blood...

"Besides the obvious crime of producing me..." Lane's eyes closed. His hearing started to waver. 'Blood...'

Lane put his hand out to a tree next to him to steady himself. "So, so much blood..."

And he was out like a light.

Layla Fait

She didn't have to walk far. She noticed two human males talking to each other not two buildings away. One was obviously a demon... but the other... was just like her.

'Who is he... Layla sat down on her rooftop and watched as the halfie began to get dizzy, even putting a hand out to steady himself on a tree. Then he just fell over. Layla let out a sharp laugh at the pansy halfie's aversion to blood. Oh, the irony... She was so much different.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Isaac Remir

As the demon was about to explain what else Baal had done, he watched as the other fell over, passed out. He sighed.

He walked over to him, taking the white rag and wiping the blood off of his hand and finger, putting it back in his pocket. Isaac thought for a moment... should he be polite, and take him somewhere safe, or be rude, and leave him with questions with no answers? He reluctantly chose the first. As he was about to pick up the half-breed's body, he froze. Was that another... thing he sensed? The blue-eyed demon looked around, before seeing another sitting on a building, and she was enjoying herself, laughing at what just happened.

How many of these would Isaac have to deal with before he actually made his way back to Hell?
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Lane Fait

There were visions... dreams... he couldn't quite grasp. 'Mother... blood? Sis-'

And then they went blank.

Layla Fait

'Oops... spotted.
Layla chuckled to herself again before she jumped off the three-story building, landing neatly on her feet. She strolled casually up to the full demon, put her hand on her hips, and waited for an explaination. His scent wasn't the one she somehow knew, though... it was the half-breed's. She sighed as she looked at the passed-out male. Quite stupid to be afraid of the one thing they ate. Humans got food, demons got souls, and halfies got blood. SHe didn't dare to think what angel's and their halfies ate.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Isaac Remir

The demon watched the half-breed, who was quite beaut-wait. No, he was not thinking that. He never found a half-breed... beautiful.

Isaac put a hand on his head, running his fingers through his hair. "I...I don't know what happened to him, I never understood half-breeds..." He told her casually.

Did he.. stutter? No. No. NO. 'I do not stutter. I never stutter. What the hell is wrong with me!?'
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Layla Fait

"This isn't anything about being a half-breed... I do believe this is because of an aversion to blood. But we live on blood so I'm... confused."
Layla sighed. She'd just have to ask the male when he woke up. "It smells like you ate a soul recently. Lucky. Those things look so yummy." She stared wistfully at the soul-less body.

"Eh, to each his own. My name's Layla Fait; nice to meet you." The blondie then did a small curtsie. "I have no idea why I'm being nice to you, so enjoy it while you can."

[Lane's still out.]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Isaac Remir

"Oh, trust me... Souls are amazing... if you get the right ones. And I have yet to learn about your kind... I seem to be under-educated about you." The demon told her, fixing his jacket nervously.

A small smile found its way across his lips. "I am Isaac Remir, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. Layla." The demonic butler bowed deeply, kissing the lady's hand politely. Respect the ladies, his mother always told him. When she was around, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Lane Fait

"Blah..."
He could feel the asphalt on his face. It wasn't comfortable. He tried to move, but that proved a hassle. So he just turned his head to the side and opened his eyes.

There were two of them now. "A little help here...?" He was beggining to sound like his usual insane self.

Layla Fait

A blush spread across the lady's face as he kissed her hand. She nervously pulled her hand away and held it with her other, keeping both close to her chest. "N-Nice to meet you too..." She started, but then was interupted by an annoying body on the ground. 'Oh yeah. We forgot about him.'

She knelt next to the man and felt his forehead. It was normal. Then she turned around and asked the awake guy, "Hey, can you move him somewhere for me? I have a shack nearby..."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Isaac Remir

"I'm sure that won't be an issue..." Isaac told her, picking up the other half-breed off the ground and putting him over his shoulder in a less-than-graceful fashion.

"Now, where to, Lady Layla?" The demon asked.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Layla Fait

"Follow me!"
Layla all but skipped to her building and went up the emergency exit stairs, all the way to the roof. There, she went to her shack and pointed at her bed. "There, I guess." Layla was a bit embarrased by her living conditions, though.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Isaac Remir

The demon followed the half-breed silently, still carrying the male. He looked at his surroundings, then to the shack. It seemed he was never going to get back to Hell.

Isaac put Lane down on the bed gently, but not gracefully. There couldn't always be grace to everything. One can have too much of a nice thing. He huffed as hee took off his tailcoat and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Lane Fait

Lane began by moving his arms randomly. Then his legs twitched. Then he tried sitting up in that bed. It worked.

"Sorry for all the trouble I caused you." Lane repectivly said, bowing first at the new girl, then at Isaac. "Isaac, I'm sure you wanted to return for another charge. Don't make my presence discourage you from that." He stood up now, only to bow to the lady. "And thank you, miss, for caring about my health. I'm called Lane Fait, may I ask for your name?"

Layla Fait

"...Fait?"
Layla took a step back from the one named Lane. "What were your parents named?"

"Rema Witchbell and Baal Fait. Why, ma'am?"

"Those are my parents... My name is Layla Fait. Did mother talk about me?"

"...What? I don't have a sis-" His dream came back to him. "Layla..."

There was silence from both of them for a while after that.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac bowed in return, straightening up. "You don't have to worry about it, Master Lane. I don't have to do what I have to immediately, I have a week to go to where I have to, it's not a big deal." The demon explained before the two started talking about family and what-not.

A wide smirk creased his lips. He had no idea what he was getting into, but he figured it would make his life a whole lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Lane & Layla

"Well then." Lane spoke while straightening his collar. "This is... a rather strange turn of events." He began to walk to the door. "But, alas, I have a lady to go to... she need's her butler, as you well know, Isaac. Not the same reason, but I am her butler, nonetheless."

"So what, I just found you after years of searching, and you turn and leave?!" She clenched her hands into tiny fists.

"Did you expect me to change my life for you? Run off with you? I have duties, as you may not know." He spoke while glancing at the poor-looking shack. "Lady Rose needs me." And with that, he was out the door and walking to his mansion.

There was silence from Layla while her brother made his way out the door. "I'm sorry you had to witness that, Isaac. Now kindly get the hell out of my house." Her voice was soft, but she meant what she said. She wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac nodded and watched Lane leave, then left after told by Layla.

He sighed, jumping off the building, landing perfectly on the ground. The demon made his way to a desolate graveyard. Master Remir walked to a specific grave, the one of his mother. He shook his head, opening a portal at the gravestone, and stepped in. Oh, the Gates of Hell, how he missed it.

The white-haired demon checked with the gate keeper, who in turn, forced him into demon form before opening the gate for him. After entering, he made his way to where the Devil resided.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Lane & Layla

"I'm back, Mistress." Lane said as soon as he got in the door. There was no answer. Usually she was right at the door, greeting him. "Rose?"

That's when he turned a corner and found his mistress's dead body.

Layla, on the other hand, was quite fine holed up in her room. She was shining her gun, as usual. And talking to it. As usual.

"Thorn, why did my brother get my father's personality? I can't stand him already." She sighed.

The Devil

He noticed one of his demons walk up to him. But he decided to say nothing. No need to waste time or voice.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Isaac Remir

The demon looked up at the devil, an eerie smirk across his lips. He put a hand over his 'heart' as he bowed deeply on one knee.

"Hello, Master." Isaac greeted. "The contract has been fulfilled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, Wonderful! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: