The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Isaac Remir

"Not since I turned 100." The demon shook his head, letting his weapon fade again. He walked to Layla, picked her up and slung her over his shoulder and did the same to Lane. Then, he portaled down to Hell, in front of the Devil.

"Got the damn things."

Last edited by Versailles on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:38 pm

The Devil

"Oh really? I'm shocked. That was quite fast. Moving on, take them to the dungeons. I may deal with them when they wake up."
The Devil then went on doing devil things.

[You can timeskip if you want.]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac rolled his eyes and walked off, doing as the Devil told him.

~*~

Isaac strolled down into the dungeons of Hell, going to see his little halfie... friends, would he call them now? The demon wasn't sure, even though he had been talking to them periodically over the past two years.

"Hello, Layla and Lane~" The demon chimed eeriely, looking down at them in the cell. He leaned against the wall across from the cell, watching.

.+.

Charlotte Colette

The much younger, female demon walked down to the dungeons. She was only curious on what the commotion was in Hell since she came back for a little visit.

Charlotte saw her acquaintence, Isaac, standing across from another cell. 'Maybe he's talking to them...?' She stopped before the cell started, peering around the corner with a curious look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Lane & Layla

"Hello, Isaac." Layla sighed. "Do you even know what we're doing in here yet?"

"And why the Devil hasn't called us for... how long now?"

"And who is that other scent?" Layla tried to look out of the cell, but said scent was just out of sight. Lane remained uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Isaac Remir & Charlotte Colette

Isaac moved closer to the cell, sitting down by it. "I could tell you, but I'll probably get my wings clipped or something, and wouldn't that be unfortunate..." The demon huffed, putting his elbow on his knee as he rested his head on his hand. "Oh, and her?" He looked up at the other demon.

Charlotte came around the corner, waving shyly to Lane and Layla. "H-Hello..." The youngen greeted, stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Lane & Layla

"Oh, isn't she cuuuuuuuute~!" Layla actually coo'd. It was... creepy. "What's your name, sweetie?"

Meanwhile, Lane was singing under his breath. It was a trait he refined in confinement.
"Do you collect the souls you've lost
In the top of your dresser drawer?
Count the number of tears displaced
On lonely bedroom floors?"

[+1 if you can guess which song.]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Charlotte looked at Layla nervously, waving. "Charlotte Colette..." She introduced kindly as she curtsied.

Isaac shook his head at Layla's reaction before looking at Lane with an arched eyebrow.
'Alright then...'
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Lane & Layla

"Nice to meet you, Charlotte. I'm Layla, and this is my no-good, ass of a brother, Lane." A wide smile was plastered on her face.

Lane, strangely, didn't rise to the bait. He simply ignored everyone and stared at the ground with a confused expression.

"...Brother?" She poked him. He seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in, but only to close his eyes.

"HEY! DICKWEED!" She smacked him full force on the side of the head. There was an annoyed expression where his once-calm one was, but other than that, there was no movement. Layla gave up and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Isaac sighed, standing up and stretching out his wings. "I must say, I need to get you guys out of here. Lane seems to be going a bit insane..." The demon acknowledged, getting very, very quiet at the end, for he mentioned helping them out.

"It may cost me my life, but hey. What else can I do for a couple of friends?" Isaac smirked, randomly. His smirk was then cut by a yawn. "Oops..."

Charlotte nodded, a small smile finding its way across her lips. "Nice to meet you, Layla, Lane." She looked at Lane oddly, wondering what was wrong with him. "How long have you two been down here? It doesn't seem so nice..." The young demon looked around the 'hall' for the dungeon, and into the cell, looking a bit disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Lane & Layla

Lane looked up at the mention of getting out. He turned his eyes towards Layla, then Charlotte, finally resting them on Isaac. "Really."

"Yeah, I don't believe you either, Isaac. But don't worry. We'll survive... We've been down here two years, I think. Time stands still, really."

"Echoes and silence,
Patience and grace.
All of these moments
I'll never replace.
No fear of my heart.
Absence of faith."

There were a few weird looks from Layla again, but otherwise the two in the cage remained silent. Lane closed his eyes again.

Then there was a commotion.

Two different demons were coming down the steps, dragging a knocked-out boy in between them. Layla was the only one paying attention. Lane just didn't care.

They slammed him into the cell next to theirs and locked it with magic of some sort. Then they went away. "Did they just lock up a child?"

"Appearances can be decieving." There was a different note in his voice. Layla gave him another glance, but noticed he still hadn't opened his eyes, so she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Isaac watched with an arched eyebrow. "Ehhh.... I'm not completely sure on what just happened... but yes, getting you guys out. Today's not the day, though. Sorry. Obviously, something is going down, and the guard might suddenly be up in here." The demon explained, his eyes fixed on the other cell.

"I...uh... can go check..." The younger, shy demon volunteered, running to the other cell quickly. Charlotte peered in. "H-He looks very young...but I have no idea who he is..."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 am

Lane & Layla

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Isaac. Or won't." Lane slid to the floor and curled in a ball. He looked a little cat-ish.

"Lane..." Layla sighed. She really couldn't help that child today. "Is the boy hurt? Scratched? Is he waking up?" She tried to see the little creature, but the magic barriers prevented her from doing so.

"Why are you so concerned about the child, anyway?" His back was facing her, and his voice was soft, but everyone could still hear him.

"B-Because..." Layla just stopped. She didn't need to tell her past to that idiot, even if he was related. But... wasn't the whole family thing to tell her secrets? "I had... a kid before."

"...Murphh..."
Everything kinda hurt... bruises, though healing, were covering his body. He quickly noticed that during the fight, he retracted his wings... good. Now... where was he, exactly?

He sat up (with some difficulty), and heard voices. A female's. Then the scent of demon hit his nose, and he found out exactly where he was. Hell. Eww.

Last edited by Serynn on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 am

"It's... waking up, I guess...? Maybe? It said `Murphh`..." Charlotte explained, looking at everyone else.

Isaac sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and pointer finger. "It's your choice to not believe me, Lane. Maybe I'll just get Layla out, and leave your ass." He said angrily, a light growl in his voice.

He then turned to Layla with a small look of shock. "Sorry to intrude, but really....?"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

Lane & Layla

"You do that." Lane yawned and scratched his head, but he looked a little more interested in Layla, now.

Layla sighed at her brother again, then turned back to Isaac. "Yes. He was a little boy... I don't know anything about..." And then she stopped again. No need to tell her past to that traitor/friend.

"Does the boy look okay? Is he awake? Hurt?" Layla became worry mom again, trying to fit her arm through the magic. It shocked her back into her cage.

"I'm... alright?"
He spoke to the frantic woman next to his cell. She seemed... upset, almost. "This isn't the first time I've been down here. Why are you even being nice to me...? Don't you realize what I am?" But at that moment, Evan realized that they probably couldn't. He didn't have a scent, and they probably couldn't see him as he was being dragged.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

"He's alive, don't worry..." Charlotte told Layla, looking back at the boy.

Isaac rolled his eyes, running his hand through his hair. "Not the first time? Tch. If I had a name, I might be able to figure out who you are if you gave me 'a few minutes'." The demon said the last part strangely. Only because there was no such thing as time in Hell. But still, it passed. Somehow. Sometimes, even Hell confused Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, and Evangelion

At Charlotte's reasurrance, and the sound of the boy's voice, Layla calmed down. "Okay. What's your name, little one?"

"Evangelion." He looked at Isaac strangely. "I'm an angel, just not... a normal one. I guess I'm kinda both." He leaned on the wall in his cell and closed his eyes. "You, female, are a half-demon, half-human hybrid, as is another in the cage with you. There are two other full demons on the outside." He just rattled off information, not really caring what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

Charlotte sat down next to the cell, looking in at him. "Smart one, aren't you?" She asked with a small smile.

Isaac leaned against the wall again, examining his hand to avoid conversation. He had but one more thing to say, though. "You're also part demon and human. Mostly angel, though. Angel and Demon combined...Not a good thing. I can see why you're locked up, Evangelion." And with that, he was done.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

"Oh yes, I was told this. By less reliable sources, but at least now I know." A quaint smile formed on his lips. "I do wonder who my parents are... And I'm not that smart, ma'am. I just have a good sense of smell."

"Don't look at me. I heard my boy... died..." Once again she became tight-lipped. That's when Lane scooched over to sit next to his sister, and put his arm around her shoulder. Layla was a little more than surprised at the gesture.

Lane hummed a little melody, a soothing one. Layla closed her eyes. Evan did, too.

Once Lane was done (and a few seconds after), Evan chose to speak again. "I want to go back to the human world. I have someone there waiting to meet me..."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

"It's only natural to have a good sense of smell when you're a demon or an angel..." Charlotte noted with a small nod.

Isaac huffed, sharpening one nail on the other. "I'm sorry to hear that, Lady Fait..." He whispered, and what he said was barely audible. "I can't say I've ever experienced the wonder of having a child with another demon, or anything..." The demon kept his quiet voice, looking at the ground. He then looked up.

"I need to go work on some things..." Isaac pushed himself away from the wall, walking down the hall without saying a goodbye to the rest. He needed his time to think alone. Think on how to get the two half-demons out of there without other demons knowing. And to think on why the fuck he kept having re-occuring thoughts of him and Layla together.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:49 pm

"Thank you, Issac. It's... kind of you to say that." Layla whispered back. She watched him as he went away. His footsteps faded. And for a second, just a small fraction of time for a demon, Layla felt completely and utterly alone.

"Something's happening to you, Layla. You've become less wild in this prison. Kinder." Lane opened his eyes now that the 'traitor', as he called him when he wasn't around, was gone. He turned their silver hues to her face, which was downturned. She didn't respond back.

"Don't go throwing your heart to anyone who can't catch it."

"I'm not throwing my heart anywhere, brother dearest." Layla snarled back, then turned away from Lane. She crawled over to a corner and curled up in herself. Lane closed his eyes and leaned his head back again.

"Don't throw your heart anywhere... you already have. Let's see if someone can catch it."

Evangelion remained quiet through all of this. He took mental notes, and decided he could trust the one called Layla, but her brother had an air of insanity surrounding his inner calm. Layla had a shield of bitterness surrounding kindness, and Charlotte seemed kind through and through... though everyone had something wrong with them. He knew that personally.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:09 pm

~*The Next Day*~

Isaac Remir

Isaac had entered the dungeon the next day, going down to see Layla and Lane. He figured something out to try to get them out. Maybe. It had taken him most of the 26-hour 'day' to figure something out.

The demon stopped at the half-demons' cell, looking in. "Good day, Layla, Lane." Isaac greeted kindly, bowing slightly and respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:16 pm

There was a silence from the cell. Then a muffled "What time is it?" from a certain sleepy female. Lane simply growled.

Needless to say, they weren't morning people. Even more so because they haven't had a need to get up at a certain time for years.

"Guys, get up. You're getting free soon, or so that man said." Evan wanted to see how this Isaac was going to get them out. Evan could probably imitate anything he did, so it was worth a shot.

"Oh yes. Getting out." He yawned and stretched. "Sister dearest. Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac sighed, pulling a pocket watch out of his... pocket. "It's about... 13:30." He told them, putting the watch back.

The demon kneeled down by the cell. "We have to act in exactly half an hour. The guards go for a small break then, and that's our chance. I spent most of my time 'last night' figuring out a plan. Hopefully, it'll work." Isaac explained. He then looked at Evan. "Please, just call me Isaac." He said with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"So we're actually getting out? Wow. Thank you, Isaac." Layla scooched to kneel in front of Isaac. "Will you still get Lane out? And... Evan?"

"You can't save every child in this place, Layla. And many of them are more innocent than me." Evan said with a soft voice. Right when he heard Layla about to object, he added, "Plus, I probably can get myself out. And if that doesn't work, I have... people."

Lane simply sat back up (he fell over when he fell asleep), and looked at Isaac. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Isaac Remir

"Did you actually think I was going to leave Lane here? I may be mean sometimes, but I'm not that mean...and you're welcome. As for Evan, I'm not completely sure..." Isaac told her, walking over to Evan's cell and examing it, his face turning into one of concentration.

He sighed after awhile. "The demons who locked it used a stronger type of magic to lock it. One I'm not entirely familiar with...I only studied what I needed to last night..." Isaac walked to stand in between the two cells. "Layla, Lane, I do hope you two have full control of using your demon forms. You are going to have to use your speed to get out of here faster and safer." The demon looked over at them as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: