The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette,
Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Isaac laughed. A lot. "Well, this says something, now doesn't it, Master Fait." The demon surpressed his laugh, and very casual like, put an arm around the... much younger girl.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and just walked away. To see how the lady reacted, of course.

"You only suppose? Good one."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, & Evangelion

"I can't read minds, ma'am." Evan grumbled quietly beside his female compainion.

Lane glared at the older demon. "Well, then. It seems you have bested me in a sport I didn't even know I was participating in." The ebony-haired male growled under his breath. He looked up at the chandalier above Isaac, taking note of it in case of... well, let's just say in case.

The new girl giggled, though it sounded off with the absence of her tounge. She looked back up at Isaac with puppy-dg eyes, making Lane scoff once again.

"Charloooottttteeeee... DON'T LEAVE ME!" Layla made quite the fool of herself as she floundered out of chair... onto the ground. She undaintily picked herself back up and trotted drunkily to the other woman. "I DON'T WANNA BE ALLOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE..."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Avery pssshhhh'ed at Evan. "Well, wouldn't that be cool." But really, reading minds would be cool. Yet disturbing.

Isaac only shook his head, waved his hand in dismissal, and then walked away with the new-found lady.

Charlotte sighed. This was going to be a VERY long night...
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, & Evangelion

"I don't think so. Wouldn't reading the minds of all the perverted loser in here be kind of... scary?" And just in time, one said loser make... interesting hand gestures at Avery. "Yeaahhhhh... Come this way, m'lady." He walked his female friend far, far away from the... interesting specimen of a man.

"Such as all humans are, Evangelion. You know that better than any creature here." Lilith's voice rang out from somewhere in the crowd, catching Evan off guard.

"What do you mean? I love humans. They're... mostly good..."

"If you have to take pause in your defense, you shouldn't be defending at all." Lilith made herself known now, walking out of a crowd of drunk, giggle-y ladies. She walked with grace and poise that no human could muster, and even without her wings, she turned heads.

Evan just kept silent with one hand in front of Avery. There was no reasoning with this lady.

The ebony-haired half-demon noticed Lilith's prescence quite quickly. She was by Evangelion. 'Of course the angel would attract more of it's kind... why do we keep that boy?' Lane glanced around for his sister (she was first priority, nowadays). She was drunkily creating a disturbance in the middle of the dance floor... Maybe he didn't want to be seen with her, after all.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, & Raziel

Raziel followed after Lilith, silently. He gave the hybrid-angel-thing a short glare. "Mostly good? Since when have humans been mostly good? They do nothing but taint the land."

Avery looked up at Evan, very confused. She then looked at the two beings who came out of the crowd together.

Isaac stopped his walking with Emma, and looked over at the angels. After he realized who they were, he quickly swept up the (poor) girl, and walked away faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 pm

"Of course you would say that. You haven't seen them as I have." Evan spred out his wings, permitting a few gasps from the humans that were still somewhat sober. "This isn't going to end well, is it?" He gave a cocky smile, tensing up for the movement that was to come. "You might want to run to Charlotte, Avery."

At this point in time, Emma grasped onto Isaac tightly. She noticed wings... feathers... Needless to say, the girl screamed and flailed in Isaac's arms.

Lane turned his head sharply to the girl he was hitting on. She was safe with Isaac, at least... or as safe it was with that man. "Layla! Come here." Lane guessed that his sister wouldn't hear him over the chatting and the drunk stupor she was in, so he started jogging to where she was.

"Oh, lost child. You know these creatures have no worth. It is His wish that we clean out this breeding ground of filth." Lilith slowly looked at the running figure to her left. "But first, I have personal business to attend to. I'm sure I'll see you soon, Evangelion." She nodded once to Raziel, the poofed away in an explosion of feathers.

She re-poofed right in front of Lane.

"Nice to see you again, half-child."

Lane, needless to say, stopped. But he didn't wish to speak. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Isaac set Emma down in a random corner, and tried to settle her. "Emma, calm down... stay here, I'll be right back." The demon walked away calmly and saw the female angel confronting Lane, and growled lightly. He quickly reverted to demon form, and went to stand by the half-breed. He figured, half breed or not, Lane is STILL part demon.

Raziel spread his own wings, and gave the thing another glare. "Evan, I should tell you, there's no point in fighting. You're already going to lose."

"Well, shit. We're starting a damn show!" Charlotte ran to Avery and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the ball room.

The poor girl being dragged looked up at Charlotte, obviously terrified. "W-What the hell is going on!?"

As for Mr. Checkers, he strolled out of the room at the sound of the commotion. "Oh, shit."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Emma scrunched up in her corner and buried her eyes into her knees. She didn't even flinch as some unlucky passerby tripped over her feet in his haste to get the hell away from the feather people. Emma couldn't blame him.

"I didn't exactly need you here, but if you wish to have part of the action, I will permit it." Lane spoke before his muzzle elongated and he dropped to all fours. He also screech-howled, hoping to get Layla's attention. It worked. She also turned into a dragon-wolf-thing and stammered her way over to Lane. He growled for her to keep her distance, but she still came up behind the angel. She seemed unafraid. 'I guess the alcohol will do that to you.'

"Oh, what's this? A demon and a... dog? That's new." Lilith spred her wings out further and stretched her arms wide. "Well, let the games begin."

And before anyone did anything more, Layla ripped off the woman's dress.

"Hehe... I didn't knoooowwww angel's wore pannntttiesss....." And she wagged her tail.

Lane... didn't know how to take the new anatomy lesson.

Meanwhile (in a more clothed area of the ball), Evan lashed out with a fist of fire toward the annoying male angel. "You talk too much..." He missed, but he wasn't exactly trying. "If you haven't noticed, we're pretty even here..." And then he glanced at Lilith.

Mis-take.

Nosebleeds for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Isaac was about to say something to Lane, but then Layla did what she did. And the last thing he needed was to see mostly naked angel. He covered his eyes in a rather comical fashion, and groaned. "WHY!?"

"Even with a damn hybrid like you?" Raziel knew what was going on, but he chose to ignore it. THAT'S the kind of stuff that goes down in the bedroom! Buuuuut, he did steal a glance before (gracefully) kneeing Evan in the stomach.

Kain started laughing psychaotically at the sight. "THAT'S A LITTLE REVEALING, HUN!"

Charlotte covered Avery's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 pm

A bright, bright red blush spread its way to Lilith's face. And neck. And ears. "Y-You pervert! H-How dare you r-reveal a being as p-pure as me!" Lilith swung around to glare at Layla, then lay a swift kick to her torso. Layla went sailing, then crashed into some crates. Lilith quickly re-made her dress out of thin air, then turned back to Lane and Isaac. "YOU two never saw a THING." She then punched Lane on the head, which made the dog-thing yelp.

Meanwhile, Evan was getting the wind knocked out of him. That taught him for being a teenage pervert. A little. He elbowed Raziel in the stomach, hopefully winding the angel as well. Then he used his wings to fly up to the ceiling and punch a hole through it. He quickly flew out.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Avery pushed Charlotte away from her, just in time to see Evangelion fly out of the building.

Raziel stumbled slightly, being winded as well. He watched with a glare as the thing flew out of the place. He stood up straight, and spread his wings, about to take off. 'No... he's not worth the chase right now...' The angel sighed, and folded his wings, and looked over at the situation with the demon, which he knew as Isaac, and the dog... thing. He took the short stroll over, and looked at Isaac.

"I'd hate to say it, but I did." Isaac gave a cocky smirk, before kicking Lilith in the stomach.

Kain jumped down from where he was, and went to go check on Layla. "You okay there? Or are you dying?" He forced another laugh down.

Charlotte sighed, and looked down at Avery. "I should probably tell the story...but do you want to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

"I think I'm fine..." That kicked sobered her up. A little. "Or maybe not. Who knows?" She lifted herself to her feet and looked over at Lane and Isaac. The angel was dressed again. Huh.

Lilith doubled over before a spear appeared out of nowhere into her hand. She recovered quickly and twirled the spear in front of her before smacking Isaac upside the head with it. Then she threw the spear, not exactly caring where it landed, and kicked Lane again, who attempted to get up. He whimpered and laid back down.

"Dear dog... do those creatures mean much to you? Would you please help me? I'd like your help..." The angel stooped down to where Lane's head lay. "Please?" She pet the dog, who then whimpered again. This time with affection. "Would you please kill that nasty Isaac for me? You don't like him much anyway, do you?" Lilith stood back up. "Sick 'em." Lane did as ordered.

The red dog-thing dashed at the full-demon, snapping at his legs. He dashed in and out, never staying still for long.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Kain glanced over at the current situation. "Well, if you're okay now, you might as well help Isaac over there. It seems your brother is trying to kill him, and if Isaac recieves no help, he can very possibly die." Kain tapped his head. "I know these things."

Isaac's eyes widened, one for being slapped with a spear, and the other reason being Lane. He summoned his sycthe quickly, and tried to swing it at Lane and land a hit, but to no avail. He didn't know how long he could keep up being attacked by something so fast. "You asshole. I saved your damn life, and this is how you repay me..." The demon dropped his scythe, now just plain giving up.

"I can tell you like him a lot. Maybe you even love him. But, now, that's not something to worry about."

Avery just shook her head. Charlotte sighed.

Raziel had a sly smirk upon his face. He was quite amused by the events taking place, and he was glad he stayed behind and ignored the thing. Finally, that damn demon was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 am

"Where do you get off saying things like..." Layla began, but was cut short by Lane. He seemed to have given pause when the scythe came out, but went right back to his in-and-out ways [lol sexual pun here] when it was dropped.

Layla growled once more to the annoying insane oats guy before dashing off to the two males. 'Stupid males.' She sank her teeth into Lane's shoulder while he was busy focusing on Isaac, and dragged the red male away from the white-haired one. Once he actually got free of her grasp, he lunged at her throat, only to snap at air. The blue dragon-thing's claws raked down his snout in his wake.

"Brother dearest..." But then she was cut off when Lane once again lunged at her throat. She jumped back far enough to give herself some warning in case he charged again. "As I was saying. What did that angel-witch do to you? You can't be attacking your new-found sister out of your own desire, can you?" Only a snarl same from her brother's throat. What a surprise.

That's when a Evangelion came from the ceiling. He fell down and landed gracefully on Raziel's head. "This is more interesting than sky, isn't it?"

And then Layla charged Lane and knocked him over.

"Yep. Definitly more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Kain gave a kind smile, but then turned his attention to Raziel, who now had an Evangelion on his head, And Raziel did not look too happy. He walked over to them, and ever-so-sarcastically rested an arm on Raziel's shoulder.

"It's just a wonderful fight, isn't it." Kain recieved a not-so-kind glare from the older angel. And at that point, he gave said angel a not-so-nice punch to the face, which in turn, caused the angel to stumble. And swear loudly. How un-holy...

Isaac sighed in relief as Layla came to his aid... even though, given time, he COULD'VE done it... Anywho, he turned his attention to the female angel before him. "Are you even capable of fighting your own battles?"

Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"I did whack you over the head with a spear, didn't I?" The beauty deadpanned. "And besides, getting blood on myself is quite a sin." She flew up in the air a bit to get an overview of the battle. Eh... she didn't feel like controlling anyone else. Except...

The mob of humans struggling to get out of the ballroom seemed quite promising. Lilith simply pointed at them, and they all stood still. Three seconds later and they began charging at everyone except the two eldest angels.

Even Emma was caught in the angels web (seeing as she was sitting next to the door), and she charged at the nearest enemy possible. It seemed to be an Evan.

Still on Raziel's head.

She knocked over Raziel in her haste to get to the half-spawn, who only flew to the chaldelier and laughed.

Poor Raziel.

Moving on, Layla was rolling with her brother throughout the dance floor, tripping over some brainwashed humans in her wake. A few of the creatures tried to punch and kick her, but really, how much damage can a peice of meat and flesh do against a dragon-dog-wolf-thing? Not much. Her hold on her brother's shoulder was just as strong as his hold on her own. This wasn't going anywhere.

Layla let go of her hold and nipped at her brother's neck, drawing blood. He let go of his own hold and went for his sisters eyes, which she didn't particularly like, so she kicked him far away with her back feet. Both parties went sliding across the floor.

Both Layla and Lane got up, and both went clawing and tearing at each others throats again. Ahh, sibling love.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, & Nathaniel

"I'm afraid that's not enough." Isaac jumped up and flew himself, only to have a human grab onto his leg. He sighed angrily, and kicked it in the face with his free leg.

Well, Raziel's end wasn't going too well. He had a continuing loop of pained swearing. And he only cursed louder when his favorite person flew in. Great...

Said favorite person flew in from the ceiling, and promptly flew to Isaac and punched him square in the face. The demon went flying into a wall while the angel laughed. "Long time, no see, don't you think, Isaac?"

And yes, even poor Avery got involved with the mind control of the she-angel. She was currently pulling at Charlotte's hair. (She's not a fighter. XD)

As of new, Kain decided to stop. He went up some stairs, walked into a room and closed the door. What a master mind.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Evan flew over to Isaac and lifted him off the ground before the swarming mob of humans could eat his brains. He flew him gracefully and plopped him down on his chandalier. "Soo... Umm... are we outnumbered yet?"

Layla charged at Lane and knocked him back with her head. By now, she realized fighting him was useless. They had to get Lilith.

And then the other angel came in.

And promtly beat the shit out of Isaac.

Layla sweatdropped.

In her momentary lapse of attention, Lane managed to claw the shit out of her flank. She screeched and bit his neck, pinning the larger dog underneath. No amount of squirming did the red male any good.

Lilith laughed out loud when she saw Isaac go flying. "Well, thank you, Nathaniel. Is it your job to rescue ladies in trouble?"

Emma just laid down where she fell. It was quite annoying to get up with all the other zombie-human feet on her back.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Isaac held his head, and looked down from his and Evan's lookout point. "I think so... and thank you for the help, Evangelion..."

Raziel snorted and rolled his eyes, going to fly by Lilith while Nathaniel smirked at his job well done. "I guess so. Now, what kind of chaos are you two letting loose? Because I'm upset that I missed it..." The dark haired angel looked down at said chaos as fire started to play at his fingertips. As much as he wanted to set the place up in flames, he wouldn't... but he would if told by the two older angels.

Charlotte eventually escaped from the evil, human-y clutches of Avery, and jumped up and grabbed onto the chandalier. She dangled... and started flailing her legs. "What the HELL is going on!?"

Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, & Evangelion

"No problem. Except Lane and Layla are gonna get their asses beat." Evan glided over to where the two dogs were, only to be held back by some humans as they piled on top of the two. Evan called apon ice to freeze the bastards, and when there were only a few left, he picked up both Layla and Lane by the scruff of their necks and hauled them both to the chandalier. Both were out cold.

And, just to make things worse, another angel came in.

"What in the world..." The angel looked around at all the frozen dead corpses lining the floor. And looked up to the chandalier. Then to the three a-okay angels. "Why must you cause death and destruction everywhere you go?!"

"You know that places like this - the humans call them 'bars' - are always the hellhole of human trash. If God knew of these places, he would personally send us out to clean the filth. Unfortunatly, he has other matters to attend to, so that is impossible." Lilith turned back to the humans she controlled, and with a snap of her fingers, most dropped down dead.

Raphael's mouth gaped open. "W-What is the meaning of this?!"

"You might want to stand back, Raphael. Nathaniel, you can set fire to this place whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Raziel acknowledged Nathaniel with a nod of his head, then looked to Raphael. "You're too light on the humans. There should be only a few we can trust. Anywho, we should all leave. Nathaniel, good luck." And with that, the angel was gone with a poof of white feathers.

Kain peered out of the room, hearing something about setting the place aflame. Well, shit...

Isaac swore, and continued to look down from the chandalier. He then eventually spotted what he was looking for, and jumped down. He landed, and ran over to Emma. "Emma, at any point in time, give me a sign you are okay..." He picked up the human, and flew back to the chandalier.

Meanwhile, Charlotte continued to dangle. "We better get our asses out of here."

Avery was out cold in some corner of the room. 'Nuff said.

Nathaniel smiled and nodded as fire engulfed his hands and he began shooting it in random places. Not hitting the angels, of course.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

"W-What..." The kind angel was quite dumbstruck at all the brutality in this little ballroom. Then he noticed one still-alive human in the corner of the room. At least he could save her... he rushed over and wrapped his wings around the girl, and both he and the female poofed away in an explosion of feathers.

"Sigh... he's a fool. By the way, I don't care if you live or die. Just try not to get in our way again." The last sentence was said to everyone on the chandalier. Then she too poofed away to who-knows-where.

Evan took ahold of both Charlotte and Lane. "You can fly in that form, right? Take Layla and that girl. Avery is... somewhere, and Kain... well, he can take care of himself, I'm sure." Evan flew through his perviously-made hole in the roof, flying as fast as he could until in was in the middle of the woods. They needed to treat injuries before they got to the mansion... and he didn't want to stir more trouble by flying above more humans.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Isaac nodded, and picked up Layla. He flew out through the same hole, and followed Evan to wherever the hell they were going. The demon landed in the forest shortly after Evan, and set Layla down gently, doing the same to Emma. Isaac sighed. "How long do you think we'll be safe from them?"

Kain ran out of the house, screaming and flailing his arms. His scream caused his pet to come to him. He climbed on his pet, and together they ran to the forest. [Lul.]

Nathaniel smirked at his job well done... but then he noticed the other immortals were gone. He raged, and shot more fire everywhere. Shortly after, he regained his composure, and disappeared in a flurry of feathers and fire.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm

"The angels? They said they didn't want to kill us, and angels don't lie. They say it's a sin." Evan began to look over Lane, though he had no idea what he was looking for. Charlotte seemed fine... or at least she could talk. "You know they went easy on us, right? I mean, I KNOW Lilith, and she could command all of us to kill each other if she wanted. They really just wanted to get rid of the humans and the ballroom."

Emma woke up, though didn't move from the spot Isaac set her down. She couldn't even say she woke up, either. Her notebook was lost in the ruckus.

Raphael, on the other hand, was in the same forest as Isaac and the gang with the girl he rescued. He began healing her as soon as he could. She would make it. That fact calmed him.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm

"I've only had experience with the one with the fire, Nathaniel. I hate him. With a passion." Isaac told the angel, kneeling down by Layla.

Charlotte climbed up a tree and sat in it contently. "Evan, do you know how many angels Heaven has? ...And I guess that includes spies that the blonde angel mentioned..."

Kain arrived by them, and jumped off his pet. "Everyone alright?" The death-god actually felt concerned for the people he just met. Aww...

Avery started to wake up, and she groaned in pain, looking around. She saw another figure, and looked up at him. "....Mmmm...." And then she sat up, but promptly fell back down.

Raziel now stood on a cliff, overlooking the forest. He knew they were in there, he could sense it. But, those weren't his concerns currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: