The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, & Evangelion

"Stop bleeding on things. You might ruin my dress." Of course she was worried... but this was one damn expensive dress. Not that money was really an issue here, but really, was that the point?

Lane was also very much distracted by the window. It was so pretty outside... Oh! Look at the passerby! Wouldn't she look dashing drenched in blood.... "He he."

"I'm around 1500... you really stop counting after the first thousand years." He chuckled good-naturedly. But he wasn't kidding.

"I'm 206. Little brother is 200." She just pipped up from her seat. Alas, not a window. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette,
Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Isaac put the piece of cloth away, and looked over at Layla. "I apologize, Lady Fait. But this is what happens when you're a full demon with no souls... I'm 1000, by the way."

Charlotte took her hand off of Avery's shoulder, and looked around. "I am the 'youngest' immortal one here, being 156."

Kain yawned, and stretched out his legs. "2900...I think...something like that. Like Evan, I kind of gave up with remembering." He called. Randomly.

Avery cuddled closer to Evan, obviously becoming easily attached. Which was not like her. "Would it be a problem to discuss this later? I'm still getting used to the fact that you're all immortal...and I'm not." She requested lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:20 pm

"Of course, Lady Cabrera. And there are ways of becoming immortal, but let's stop with the... 'supernatural' stuff for now." Evan didn't mind Avery's clinginess. He still felt sorry for her.

"Oh, I know. Same thing happens to us, but it's continual. It's like our bodies need souls, but we just can't eat them... annoying, it is." Then she looked at Avery. "Umm... whoops. I promise I'll keep quiet now." She made the zipper motion in front of her mouth. She's... weird.

"Twisted, verdreht ... Die Welt braucht, um zu sterben." Yep. He's gone.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Avery only nodded, and buried her face in Evan's shoulder.

"It could be worse... the older you get, the worse the condition with no souls." Isaac explained and sighed. Damn, was he bored...Then he glanced at Lane. "Oh, so I'm not the only one to speak german. Sehr gut."

By now, Kain had started humming a weird tune... a tune that represented the Harry Potter theme.

Charlotte was now examining her carefully painted nails. Such a boring ride there...
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm

"It's okay, Lady Cabrera." Evan really wasn't a good person to go to when you needed cheering up... he was quite awkward, in fact. So he decided to pet poor Avery's hair. He's not exactly sure why that came to mind, but he ran with it.

Lane was now watching the creeper Evan while he replied to Isaac. "Natürlich. Es ist eine schöne Sprache."

"Ich kenne viele Sprachen. Deutsch ist eine von ihnen. Both me and Lane know Russian, French, and Czech as well." Layla picked at hairs on her dress, and when she was done with that, she went on to pick hairs off of Lane's suit. He felt awkward.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette, Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Isaac nodded. "Ja. Deutsch ist wirklich, wirklich schön. Le français est une seconde près. Je peux aussi dire quelques phrases dans plusieurs langues."

Charlotte, at this point, was staring at the cieling of the carridge, bored. Oh, so, very bored. Have I said that enough?

Avery closed her eyes. For once in a very, very long time, she felt safe. Well, around Evan at least.

If one didn't feel the way Kain jumped in victory, something's wrong. "We finally made it!" The deathgod parked -lol- the carridge, and jumped off. He went to the door, and opened it, bowing.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Evan was lulled into a state of sleepiness, so when the deathgod randomly jumped, so did Evan. Just Evan was a bit more violent about it. "Sorry, sorry, Avery!" He made to move his hand to her jawline, but remembered that humans didn't usually take touch well, so he put his hand back down awkwardly. Then he got out and went to help Avery.

"Jeez, you scared me, Kain." Layla laughed it off. Silly, Kain... doing... Kain things. She walked into the doorway, did a little curtsy at Kain, and walked in.

Lane seemed unaffected. He was still off... this was going to be an interesting evening. He walked quite uneventfully into the building, and stopped to wait for his 'friends'.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Isaac shook his head. By now, he's used to random jumps from the deathgod. He got out after Avery and Evan, then helped Charlotte out.

Charlotte nodded in thanks, and walked to Lane, looked up at him shortly, then went into the building for the ball.

Avery still kept her tight hold on Evan, now a bit shaken from Kain's seizuring spazz victory jump.

Kain chuckled evilly, and closed the door after everyone was out. He then took on a calm demeanor. "Well, let's get going, men, women, and the undecided. Not that there's any here, but still!"
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:58 pm

"...Calm really isn't your thing, is it, Kain?" She chuckled, then glided into the ballroom without waiting for an answer. Really, he didn't have to answer that, and Layla wanted to figure out why the rich really like these 'ball' things.

But then she saw people dancing.

Men and women.

Together.

Dancing.

Oh God.

Lane, on the other hand, went straight to the food bar. There was some cherry drink there he found he could pretend was blood, then started eating cheese. And carrots. Mmm, carrots.

Once Evangelion went into the ballroom, he remembered why he didn't go to these things more often. Besides the overcrowded dance floor, the stuffiness of the room, and the questionable food items to the side, there were men and women in the corners doing questionably sexual things to each other. Now, Evan was no angel (pun semi-intended), but really... get a room.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Avery pulled away from the angel, and sighed. She had to get herself together. It was a ball, she was used to these things. Well, mostly. She didn't particularly enjoy what Evan was looking at.

Isaac... oh, the man had to hold off. There were just so many young souls. Souls he could devour in a moment. Hell, he could have a three-day feast with the amount of people. Seriously. Well, maybe two and a half. Some people were well over 40. He could tell, the nasty scent of 40+ soul was getting to him.

Charlotte was smiling. Oh, she loved these things. Loved, loved, loved! Mixed emotions for her. Sadness, happiness, anger. She'll steer clear of the sexual emotions, though. Yes, they exist.

And they are quite nasty.

Kain walked in after everyone else. He took a quick glance around the room, and pulled a handful of oats out of his pocket, and literally tossed them in his mouth. Really, this man cannot go a half hour without his oaties.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:40 pm

"...Eww." He literally hid behind Avery at that point. He's quite... strange.

"....Um. Well. What do I do?" She was asking no one in particular, but she wanted an answer. She was lost. For sure.

Lane had picked up a random girl and started dancing with her. She was quite quiet... but hey, she was a good enough dancer.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Avery made the -_- face, and pat Evan on the head. "Don't look, and you'll be okay."

Isaac did as Lane did, and picked out a random lonely girl. Said lonely girl was scared of the creepy man, but went with it. "Hell, darling. You'll be my prey tonight." The girl, cleverly nicknamed Darling for the time being, gave Isaac a very odd look, and before she knew it, she was killed. By having the soul sucked out her by evil human-form Isaac. Lucky for Isaac that any autopsy that may be done will come up a heart attack. The demon took the girl to a closet, opened it, and tossed her in when no one was looking. "I thank you kindly for your donation!" Then he walked away all carelessly.

Charlotte saw this, and shook her head with a small smile. She walked to a man, another lonely one, and kindly stole his emotions away. Lady Colette will be set for another few weeks. Now, to actually dance with the now-emotionless man.

Kain sat down on a random red velvet couch, and sprawled out upon it.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm

"...B-But they're doing icky things..." He made a moan-meow noise, and hid farther. He really didn't like the ickiness. The 1500-year-old virgin.

Lane didn't particularly want to kill this girl. Sure, he was hungry as hell (pun semi-intended again), but he really couldn't stand the sight of blood. And this girl was smiling. She looked happy. Still silent, but happy. He found himself growing calmer around her.

Layla just sat down in a chair somewhere. People tried socializing with her, but she just stared at them until the felt creeped out and went away. She found out this night that she was quite good at glaring. Poor Layla.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Now, Isaac repeated this process a bunch more times. Actually, maybe 3 or 4. But whatever, he still got his souls. So, he picked up yet another girl, and just danced with her.

Kain soon had several women surrounding him. Oh, the deathgod was going to have a fun-filled night. A very fun-filled one.

Charlotte found great amusement in dancing with a man with no emotion. He was just so funny and charming.

Avery sighed, and gave the man a big ol' hug. "Deep breathes, Evan. Deep breathes..."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm

"B-B-But..." Then he just kinda did a squirm-shiver thing with his hands a-flailin', then calmed down like nothing happened. "Anyways. Shall we dance?"

Layla noticed Kain's apparent success with women, and laughed out loud at that. The insane guy got the most girls! Well, Isaac kept eating some... this bothered Layla. She knew he had to eat, she saw what happened when he didn't... but still. Needless deaths.

Lane was fine now. This girl was something special, for sure... but no matter how much he asked, she never gave her name. She just smiled up at him. It was a kind smile, but still... he just wanted a name.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Avery chuckled, and kissed Evan on the cheek. Aww. "Oh, of course, Evan."

Isaac was probably having one of the most enjoyable ball experiences ever. Well, he would enjoy it better if he was dancing with a girl whose name started with a Lay- and ended a -la. Wonder who THAT could be.

Kain saw Layla laugh, and only gave her a thumb's up and a smirk. He had no idea why, but he always had luck with the ladies. Perhaps even more than Isaac did.

Charlotte then got all bored again with the emotionless man, and pushed him away ever so kindly and gracefully. Not.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Evan blushed. Deeply. But dance he did with the lady... even though he was a bit more awkward than he normally was while dancing.

Layla was just starting to enjoy herself while trying to gossip with her social retardedness. It wasn't that bad, really. She just was nervous with all the boy-men and the dancing. Oh, the dancing. She remembered back when she was still a wee baby... okay, more like 25 years old. She failed horribly at dancing... really. She set the place on fire. Quite literally, in fact.

Lane was still happy with his new girl. Well, not his, but it was easier to say she was. She didn't seem to want to dance with anyone else. At least, not yet.

"Really, miss, you do have a name, correct?" A nod from her. "Then why won't you tell me it?" She smiled, and it looked like she laughed. But silently. She was really something.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

After some time... maybe a half hour or so, the male demon got fairly bored. He never tired out, but the girl on the other hand... she was fairly tired. Isaac was just too good for her. Hoho.

Kain, after this half hour of random time, was no where to be seen. Not that we really want to know where he went.

Charlotte was now wandering the ballroom, stealing some drinks from random people with a sly smirk.

Avery chuckled and she could tell how awkward Evan was. She reached up and pecked him on the nose. "Oh, relax."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, & Evangelion

'This is a strange man... I wonder when he'll finally realize I can't speak.' The mute girl was happy, at the moment. She was dancing with a beautiful man, so what girl wouldn't be happy? Ohh... but what is this? Another beautfiul man with white hair? He looked so young... why would he have white hair? And so Emma skipped away from the first boy to the next. Some man must want to marry a mute girl.

That only made the angel blush more. "H-How can I relax when you keep kissing me?" He turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. Poor boy was so adorably embarrased.

Layla went over to Charlotte after a while, and tapped her shoulder. "Do you know where Kain went? And when we're supposed to..." Then she saw her steal another drink. "...Leave...?"

Lane was downright pissed. The nice girl abandoned him for the freak. He sat next to Layla, about to bitch his heart out like all younger brothers do, only to watch her leave to talk to Charlotte. He looked for his man-friend, but he was nowhere to be seen... dammit. Everything was fine until now.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Charlotte glanced at Layla, and tossed the empty wine glass to the side and looked around. "Umm... I really don't know... if we can't find Kain, we're fucked. It seems those horses obeyed only him..."

Avery smiled lightly, and pat him on the head. "I sincerely apologize, Evan."

Isaac looked down at the girl as she walked to him. Wasn't she just dancing with...? Why did she just leave him? With Lane, it would've been better. With the old-man demon, though. it was just pure lolicon. Eww. "Hello..." He greeted kindly, bowing slightly.

Well, the insane deathgod is actually in a room with all the girls. Giggling and moaning in annoyed fashions. Checkers is a bitch of a game, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Layla looked around at the drunk people, then quickly swiped a wine glass from some nearby fancy lady. It tasted interesting... She grabbed another. "True. Well, we might as well have a good time until then..." Another glass. Oh dear.

Emma curtsied slightly, then tilted her head in a confused fashion. Her smile was still plastered on her face, however.

"Ma'am, do you really wish to dance with creeps like him?" Lane pursued the girl, but she simply turned around and poked the ebony-haired man in the forehead. He stopped in shock. Young ladies usually weren't so... young acting.

"N-No need to apologize, miss. Just a kiss, no matter where, means something to me. Call me old-fashioned." The last part was a bit of an inside joke. Evan chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Charlotte sighed. "Should you really be drinking that much...?" She asked, a little worried.

Isaac ignored Lane, because he's a dick. "Are you asking for my name?" 'It would help if she knew sign language or something... it's obvious she can't talk, but it seems she can hear...hm.'

Avery kept her smile, and nuzzled Evan lightly. "All right, old-fashioned Evan."

Kain won't leave that room for awhile. Not until he beats every single damn women in there with him.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:17 pm

"Of course!" *Hic* "Nothin' wrong in a liddle fuuuuunnnnn....." *Hic*

Emma nodded jerkily, but then put her finger up as in give me a minute. She then skipped (yes, skipped) to a table and collected a notebook. She then skipped back to the man, and wrote. I'm Emma Bell. You?

Lane sighed, but kept close to the girl. He peeked at her writing over her sholder. "Emma, hmm? Nice to meet you, Ms. Bell."

Evan was content for the moment. Confused, but content. And a bit more graceful at dancing.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:26 pm

"Well, I'm glad I don't get drunk! Hurray for being a full emonday."

Isaac nodded. "I'm Isaac Remir, and you're mute, aren't you..." Intelligent demon is intelligent.

Avery sighed, and looked down at the ground. "How long have we been here?"

Checkers. CHEEECKERS.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well, I have a liver. So... yeah." Layla couldn't quite figure out how this random fact made an sense, but she didn't exactly care. "When's we gonna go hooooome?"

Emma nodded again, this time with a smile. Nice to meet you! <3 Was what she wrote back. And you too, Mr. Creeper.

Lane was... well, angry. "Mr.... Creeper? How old are you exactly?"

"And yet you call me Mr. Creeper." A bark-laugh escaped his lips. There was no mirth in that laugh. "Charming."

"A while, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: