The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Isaac Remir & Charlotte Colette

Isaac closed his eyes, aware of Layla's presence, but she seemed calm, and he wasn't mean enough to ruin her calm. He heard the door slam, and automatically assumed it was Lane. 'I'm not doing anything bad. I don't intend to.'

Charlotte heard the violin also, and smiled slightly. Oh, she remembered that sound. It was one of her favorites from Isaac. The one he always practiced to make it more perfect than what perfection was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Once he was done playing, Layla remained silent and stock-still. Her golden eyes remained closed as well. "Thank you."

Lane was finished shopping, however. He returned home with enough food to make dinner for two or three days, and started making the ramen into a delicious spaghetti, with soem buttermilk to drink and buttered vegtables as a side. He was about to give them wine, but quickly went against it. No need to get the lovebirds drunk.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Isaac opened his eyes, glancing at Layla. "You're welcome, Lady Fait." The demon put his violin back in its case, then he closed it. He took his tailcoat off, putting it on a nail sticking out of the wall. "I can play more, but we'll save that for another day..." Isaac told her, flipping a little switch. The room lit up, revealing where most of the dust was. That... was something he'd worry about after dinner.

Charlotte walked into the kitchen, looking at Lane. "Is dinner almost ready, Master Lane?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Okay." Layla spoke, opening her eyes and turning them on Isaac. "I'll be looking for the dinning room, I guess." And so she stumbled off.

"Yup. Spaghetti, vegtables and buttermilk. No need to overkill their first meal home." He began serving the food onto plates, and putting the cover-thingy on them. He then gave Charlotte the vegtables and one glass of buttermilk, while he carried the other glass and the main dish. "Next time, I'll ask what they want instead of assuming. And we'll have more ingredients." He then walked carefully out of the kitchen. "And maybe we can find a wheeled serving cart, so we won't have to carry things... and if we stay here, we'll need more staff." He was beginning to plan out his life here.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

The demon followed her out, making his way to the dining room. He inhaled the scent of the food, and sighed. "I don't particularly indulge in physically eating, but I can't skip out on a meal that I can't resist the smell of." Isaac told Lane, smiling slightly.

Charlotte nodded, holding the vegetables and the glass of buttermilk. "It doesn't seem like we're leaving. I like this place, and I hate leaving an area I cleaned for no reason." She told the other, placing the vegetables in the middle of the table.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla was silent while she ate, after of course Lane set out the meal. Lane just nodded at Isaac, a smile out of need instead of want crossing his face. He then began to retreat back to the kitchen to clean, but Layla stopped him.

"When did this class system set up? Eat with me, brother. You too, Charlotte." So Lane complied, and sat next to his sister at the huge wooden table. As far away from Isaac as possible, too.

"So some one, tell me... what are we going to do? Are we going to stay here? Wouldn't they figure this would be a good place to attack?" Layla spoke in between bites. Then, suddenly, she brought Thorn out of thin air. "Hehe, I still got it..."

Lane also discreetly took out his weapons. He then laid them out of the table, glanced at Isaac, then continued eating. Layla just put her gun somewhere into her clothes. Old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Isaac was silent as he ate as well, then shook his head as Lane sat down. Far from him, at that. Charlotte sat down as well.

"We should be fine..." The demon told Layla, summoning his weapon. He then propped it up against the wall.

Charlotte looked up from eating. "If we get more staff like Lane told me earlier, we should be fine... This mansion is huge, is it not, Isaac? There's no reason to leave, either." Isaac only nodded at the comment of how big the mansion was. "I'm still discovering things in this mansion." He told everyone.

"Well...then, I guess it's settled." Charlotte said, taking a sip of the buttermilk.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"...I'm gonna get lost more than once." Layla sighed as she ate the last of her food. "Delicious, Lane." She got up and started walking around the dinning room, looking at the pictures lining the walls. "I'm not used to seeing history... not of other people even more."

"Which reminds me. What of our father?" Lane looked at Isaac and set his fork down with a noisy clatter. Layla jumped because of it.

And then there was silence.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Isaac tensed up at the mention of the question.

Charlotte looked around awkwardly.

The old, male demon huffed loudly, finishing his meal. "Your, pardon the language, bastard of a father should be the one locked up for his crimes. He's done things that most demons are scared to discuss. Baal..." Isaac took a moment to recollect himself. "Since he came along, there hasn't been very many demons. He's killed them. He lives to kill demons. And half-demons. I don't even know why the Devil still keeps the bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"...Hmm." Lane leaned back in his chair. Then he grabbed his and Layla's plates and took them to the kitchen to be washed. There, he broke said plates by throwing them against the wall, but that's not the point.

"Well. Umm. Hmm." Layla looked at Charlotte, then at Lane as he left, then kept her eyes on Isaac. A few seconds later, she simply walked out of that room and wandered the halls. She hoped they didn't see the tear that fell as she left.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Isaac snapped his fingers, his weapon fading off into nothing. The demon then stood, retreating back to his room.

Charlotte stood up as well. She watched as Layla left, and she could've swore she saw a tear. The youngen then followed her silently, wanting to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla could tell the young girl was following her, so she stopped. Really, you couldn't hide from a demon. Then Layla went to th nearest wall, slid down it, and put her head on her knees with her arms wrapped around. There she remained completely still.

Lane, on the other hand, was cleaning up his mess. He didn't want anyone stepping on this... afterwards, he began to wander the mansion, looking for a room he could call his own. He saw a regular-looking one that had no scent on it, so he shut the door and slept there.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Isaac closed the door to his room. He just wanted to be alone now... The demon sighed as he began to clean his room. The filth was annoying. Plus, it was help get his mind off of a lot of things.

Charlotte kneeled down beside Layla. She looked at her and tilted her head to the left. "What's troubling you, Miss. Fait?" The female asked kindly and innocently.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"I'll... I'll be fine. Just I know my father better than my brother could... and I knew he wasn't the man I wanted as a father." The second part seemed... weird, even to Layla's ears. She then wiped her eyes of her tears and gave a little chuckle. "It's been a long day. Could you show me to a room...?"

Well, he tried to sleep. But he could just tell that something was wrong with his sister. Something was off. Eh... nothing another woman couldn't handle. He turned over again and closed his eyes. But still, sleep would not come to him.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

"I don't know Baal like Isaac does...And I obviously don't know him like you do." Charlotte told her, rubbing her back lightly. "I hope I can find a room in this place..." She giggled lightly, walking off in a random direction.

Isaac finished his room quickly, brushing his hands off. He took his tailcoat, and put it back on, buttoning up a button or two. He sighed, leaving his room. The demon wandered the halls, and found his old master's room. Isaac examined the door, and opened it, peering in. 'If I'm lucky, there's still some money in here...'
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Thank you." There was nothing more Layla could say while in this state, so she strolled after Charlotte with her head down, now and then wiping unfallen tears from her eyes.

Lane finally got to fall asleep. Not a happy sleep, but at least a dreamless one.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 pm

~*The Next Day*~

Isaac was already awake. In fact, he didn't even sleep. Being a full demon, sleep wasn't ever necessary. If he ever did, it was only a luxury.

He was exploring his former master's room most of the night, looking for money, and he did find a decent amount. Now, to go wake up the others. He left the room, sensing out where Lane's room was. Isaac knocked on the door. "Get up!" The demon called. He then moved on to find Layla's room.

Charlotte left her room as she heard Isaac call. Although, it was for Lane. She left the library, and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Lane was already awake, but he didn't need to show that. He walked out of his room about five seconds after Isaac knocked, and began cooking breakfast. Butter pancakes with cherry juice on top, with a touch of syrup. Not too much, where the pancakes drown, but enough to taste just sweet enough.

Layla, on the other hand, found quite a comfy bed last night, thanks to Charlotte. She slept quietly for once. But then she heard Isaac's banging, and promptly woke up. The golden female didn't want to move, however. She was still out of it from last night.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Isaac went down to the kitchen with Lane, and looked at him. "I might go out today to find staff like you suggested yesterday. I'll set out after breakfast if I choose to go." The demon told Lane.

Charlotte ran into the kitchen, and stood by Isaac. "Need any help, Lane?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"At least stay for breakfast, Isaac. And can you go wake Layla? She's quite stubborn about getting up." Lane then took the pancakes out of the pan and began with the syrup, cherries, and whipped cream. "Can you find something to wheel these to them? I don't want to carry it again." He finished with two plates, then put more pancakes in the pans. He was quite good at multitasking. "And someone needs to find our next... victim. Even halfies," He said this word with a sneer, "can't survive on human food for too long. We need blood, and you need souls, Isaac. Charlotte probably needs souls too."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

"Of course, Lane. I don't think I can skip out on your food." Isaac smiled warmly. "And no. If I live on this food, I could waste away..." He then went to get Layla out of bed.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at Lane. "Souls? That's a cute joke. I live off of human emotions. I find souls quite disgusting." She explained before running off to find something to wheel the food around on.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Lane simply nodded at Isaac, not hostile, but not happy. Then he stared after Charlotte. 'Well, that's new...'

Layla was still curled up in her covers, enjoying the sun that was beating down on her. She was warm. The bed was soft. Life was good. It wasn't the same as back then. Their was no need to cry. Then why was she crying...? She wiped her tears away again. This was starting to get annoying.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Isaac knocked on the door to Layla's room for the second time. "Lady Fait? Your brother sent me to come get you up and out of bed..." The demon called through the door.

Charlotte opened a random closet, peering in. Then she saw what she was looking for. She pulled out a cart of sorts, and tried to brush off some of the dust. The female sighed at a failed attempt, and just wheeled it back to Lane.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Go away." Her voice was soft, but noticeable from behind the door. She snuggled into her covers more.

"Good enough, I suppose." Lane said as he stacked the mounds of pancakes onto the cart. It worked fine, he would just have to dust it when he got the chance... Lane sighed and wheeled the cart to the dining room, only to find no one there. So he waited.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Isaac sighed. "Whenever you decide that you want to come down, breakfast's ready." He walked away, not wanting to be rude by pestering the lady. The demon entered the dining room, and looked at Lane. "My deepest apologies. Layla won't leave her room, and I'm not going to force her out."

Charlotte followed Lane into the dining room, and her place at the table. She looked up at Isaac as he entered, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: