The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, and Evangelion

"I sure do hope you mean our canine forms, 'cuz we don't exactly even have a demon form." Lane bark-laughed, turning into his canine.

"We grew stronger in these. We'll be fast enough. We can be strong enough, I'm sure..." She too turned into her canine and stood next to her brother. "Are you sure you will be okay, Evan?"

But Evan was blank. He was looking up towards the cell's roof, and his hands were in a praying stance. His wings were fully out, as well. "Calling for help." He explain quickly. "From someone who hates all I stand for."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Isaac Remir

"Yes, of course I mean that one. If you guys do truly have a demon form like this, it will take a longer time for it to show, especially for a half-demon. There's but one form you two will never possess..." The demon still had a small smile has he talked, though it was a bit creepier now.

He looked at Evan, a bit strangely. 'Ugh...praying...'
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, and Evangelion

"I still wish for you to tell us of our father. We know he's not well-liked. But we don't know why." Layla nodded in agreement.

"Let us out already!" She whined as a wolf, and tried to poke Isaac's hand with her nose. The shock sent her away again. She kept forgetting about that.

And next door, there were now two angels.

"Evangelion."

"Lilith."

And then the child stood up, the adult angel wrapped her wings around Evan's body, and he looked at Isaac. "I may have never seen you, Layla and Lane, but maybe we'll meet again someday. Take care of them, Isaac. I may not be a friend next time. And tell Charlotte that she was kind."

And then their was light, and a peaceful wave corsed through everyone. And then they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Isaac Remir

Isaac bowed to him before he left in the bright light. "Good-bye, Master Evangelion..." He stood up straight, looking at where he was before turning to Layla and Lane. He smiled again.

"Lane, we don't speak of him here in Hell. That's a story for when we're out of here, and we find a safe place. I know of one, it was my former master's mansion...And Layla, patience...." Isaac pulled his pocket watch out and checked it. "Another 15 minutes..." He closed the watch, running a finger over the engraved symbols and designs.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla wolf-whined and laid dejectedly on the floor. "There isn't even time here..."

Lane sat down and began humming a song again. It was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, except when it came from Lane's throat, it sounded more murderous than innocent.

"Where'd Charlotte go, anyway? She was nice..."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 am

Isaac Remir& Charlotte Colette

"There's time when it comes to breaks...as for Charlotte, she's watching to see when the guards go on their bre-" Isaac was cut off by the sound of another demon running down the dungeon halls. He sighed in relief as he realized it was Charlotte.

The young, female demon stopped running as she reached the cell, looking up at Isaac. "Now's your chance. Go!"

Isaac nodded with a smirk, turning to the cell. He concentrated, then with a small green spark, the cell door was unlocked. The demon opened the door, then turned into his wolf form. "I thank you, Charlotte. Without you, I don't think this wouldn't have worked. We'll meet you at the mansion I told you about." Charlotte nodded, running off in the other direction.

"Well, Layla, Lane. Let's go." Isaac took off in the opposite direction, running faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla jumped up, stumbled, then dashed after Isaac. Lane waited a few more seconds before dashing after her. It was creepy, really. No sound went off yet, no flashing lights... but maybe the security system down here was different that the human world.

Layla quickly caught up to Isaac and kept at his heels. Lane, on the other hand, hung back a little. Just in case someone came from behind. He didn't want his precious sister or his enemy to be caught, no?
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 am

Isaac Remir & Charlotte Colette

As Charlotte left the dungeons, she opened a portal and jumped through. Back at the Human World, she looked around. Then ran quickly to the mansion Isaac told her to go to.

Isaac exited the dungeons, almost the same time as Charlotte, not that he knew. He took a quick look around the area, then ran even faster. "We have to go to the main portal of Hell. It's impossible to make a portal when in this form. Once we get out, we shouldn't be terribly far from the mansion. If we ever get split up somehow up in the Human World, track Charlotte's scent." The wolf-demon told the canines behind him.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Got it." Layla panted behind him. Lane made a grunt noise as well. Then she pricked her ear up, and noticed a random shuffleing that wasn't their own. Well, she didn't expect this to go over smoothly...

"Guard. He has a sword." Lane whispered behind the two. Apparently said guard was behind them... maybe he didn't see them yet? Layla picked up the pace anyway, until she was running directly next to Isaac. Lane was now on both of their heels as well.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

Isaac Remir

Isaac growled slightly. "I want you guys to keep going straight, and don't stop for anything. Go faster than you've ever gone before. The portal is straight ahead, about another kilometer or two. It's big, purple, blue and gray. You can't miss it." The demon told them. He jumped to the side, stopped suddenly, then jumped back at the guard, baring his teeth and snarling.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Lane ran straight on doing exactly as Isaac said. Layla, on the other hand, hesitated. Once Lane realized his sister wasn't following him, he slid to a stop and turned around. "We have to go, Layla. He can take care of himself."

"But..."

"Now." And Lane was bounding off again. Layla again stayed behind. She paced back and forth for a few seconds, and then deciding what to do, she too lept at the guard. She hit his neck and hung on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 am

Isaac Remir

Isaac watched as Layla too jumped at the guard as he sunk his teeth into the guard's stomach. A small smirk seemed to spread across his lips. He sunk his teeth in deeper, then tore away, ripping off a large, beautiful chunk of the demon's stomach. The wolf spat it out, licking the blood off his chops.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla followed Isaac's example, and ripped out his throat. Vocal cords taste weird, so she spit them out. She watched as the guard gurgled and fell. And then she giggled.

"After you?"

Meanwhile, Lane had gotten out of hell without much of a hassle. He looked around, then sniffed the air for Charlotte's scent. He found it quick enough, then trotted towards it.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:14 am

Isaac Remir

Isaac's smirk turned into a small smile, then he turned and ran again. He sniffed the air. "Lane already made it out. We need to speed up a bit." Isaac ran a tad bit faster, making it to the portal quickly with no problem. The demon then stopped, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:19 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla followed on Isaac's heels, then too stopped. Her brother was long gone, it seemed. "So... you wanna lead the way?"

Lane was, indeed, long gone. He had followed Charlotte's scent to a house... a very, very large house. He turned human (ish), straightened his collar, and walked in. He felt no need to knock, nor announce his presence. She could figure it out. Instead, Lane promptly plopped down in a chair and leaned back. The freedom was getting to him.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

Isaac shook his head, bowing his head, then looking back up at Layla. "Ladies first."

Charlotte looked up from her book as she heard someone enter the house. She walked into the area the other was in. "Glad to see you made it safely, Master Lane. Where's Isaac and Layla?" The younger questioned, tilting her head to the left.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Hmm... race ya, then. Readysetgo." Layla obviously cheated, and began racing off with a whole-hearted laugh. Freedom tasted sweet.

"They should be here soon. I just didn't want to get in their way... Something's happening there. Of course, I would hope you wouldn't tell them that I know." Lane flashed her a prize-winning smile, then went back to relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:34 am

Isaac laughed slightly, running after Layla quickly. "Cheater!" The demon called from behind. He still had a smile on his face. It felt... good to have fun for once.

Charlotte giggled slightly as she closed her book and put it down. "It's our little secret." She smiled, walking off to clean the mansion a bit. After all, it had gotten quite a bit dusty. Two years of not attending to a mansion would usually do that.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:39 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"I totally am not. Prove it." She panted as she reached the front steps leading to the mansion. She slipped on a puddle, and went tumbling head over heels until landing in a bush, destroying the poor hedge. She scrambled to get out, only cutting her more on the branches. She really is the clumsy one.

Lane watched Charlotte for a few minutes, then got up and stretched. He then began cleaning too. "I feel so sexist when you're cleaning and I am not. Plus, we can't have the pretty ladies getting their hands dirty." He said with a wink, then walked away to dust something in another room.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 am

Isaac laughed as he ran up the stairs, turning into human form as he stood up there. He opened the door. "C'mon, we can't leave woman out here in the cold, dreadful weather. I can sense a storm on the way~" The demon told Layla, saying the end with an odd chime.

Charlotte blushed slightly as she saw Lane wink. The demon shook her head as she continued to clean. She then heard the door open, and the sound of Isaac's voice. 'Finally...'
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 am

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Oh, so leave a poor women floundering in the bushes, why don't you." Layla then turned human, and dragged herself out of the bush. It was quite humiliating, really. She then walked into the house, glancing at Isaac, and picking at her little scratches.

Lane walked back into the front room, bowing at the two newcomers. "Welcome back, Master Isaac and Mistress Layla. I'll be making dinner in an hour. Please find your way to the dinning room by then." And then he walked around, looking for a kitchen. Of course, there was a lot of rotting food, but he could find something... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Isaac giggled slightly as he walked in and shut the door. He looked to Lane, and bowed in return. "I'll be there on time." The demon promised, standing straight again. He then walked off, in search of his old room. Isaac wanted to see what was left of it.

Charlotte walked out of the room she was in after she finished dusting it, watching as Isaac walked off. She looked to Layla. "What... happened?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

"Uhh.... if I said it was a guard, would you believe me?" Layla giggled. She then followed Isaac, 'cuz she had no idea where she was going or what she should do. She never cleaned once in her life... or prepared an edible meal... or anything, really.

Lane was in the kitchen, throwing out rotten food and looking for something not... green. There were some noodles... water never rotted... I guess they were having ramen. Eh, he would shop tomorrow. He then started preparing the meal.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Charlotte giggled slightly, turning to go to another room to clean. "Probably not~" She called.

Isaac entered his room, coughing slightly at the amount of dust that kind of puffed out as he opened the door. He waved it away, walking to a desk in the room. The demon looked at the case sitting on the desk. His violin. Isaac picked up the case, brushing off some of the dust. He set it back down, opening the case. The white-haired man picked the violin up, resting it on his shoulder and putting his chin on the chin rest.

He picked up the stick, examining it. He then, expertly, played the Devil's Trill.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Lane Fait & Layla Fait

Layla stayed on the outside of the door when he first went in, afraid of getting accused of stalking. Then she heard the music. It was... unreal. Beautiful. Before she knew it, she wandered into Isaac's room to hear it better... and shut her eyes. She swayed to it. She really wanted to dance, but didn't really know how to do anything other than slow dance, and you can't do that with one person.

Lane also heard the violin, and anger washed through him at the thought of the prick wooing his sister. He quickly walked out of the kitchen, then out of the mansion, slamming the door. He went to market, squeezing past other noon shoppers, to get some tomatoes. He might as well make spagetti. And some milk...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: