The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette, Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Charlotte smiled lightly, coming into the room and sitting with the human, and the angel-hybrid...thing. She looked over to the other lady. "I've never seen you here before...Are you new?'"

Avery nodded, looking at black-haired girl. "I'm Avery Cabrera..."

"Charlotte Colette."

Meanwhile, Kain was still thoughtful. "I'm not sure what the human is for... Isaac's a bit twisted on what he wants humans for. Best we don't use it until we know something..." The deathgod huffed. Then, something came to him. Sort of. "Give him an hour or two, he'll wake up. Demons don't usually stay down for too long...Now, I hear there's going to be a ball somewhere in London. The unknown, newly-rich people will be there." He explained as he began to leave the room. "There'll be plenty of souls for him to devour... Now, sir Fait. You and Isaac can't going into a ball wearing tailcoats, or anything...butler-y. It'll get you caught." Kain then left the room, an eerie laugh echoing the hallways.

Crazy-ass deathgod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, & Evangelion

"But..." But the deathgod already left the room. 'But I don't have any other clothes...'

Layla nodded at Kain when he left the room, thankful that at least this retard was going to be okay. She then sat down next to him, took out her gun, and began randomly aiming at things. Lane didn't feel quite safe... But then her gun rested on the violin case, and she stopped with a sigh.

"Will we leave the man in peace, sister?" Lane made for the door, then looked back. Layla looked to, him, back at Isaac, back at him, opened her mouth to speak, then shut it. It was actually quite funny how conflicted she was. "Okay," she said after a long while, and got up to follow Lane. She stopped right outside the door, but hey, she got out.

"And I'm Evangelion. Nice to re-meet you, Charlotte." He smiled again. It was doubtful that this man-child could actually frown. "I guess I work here, now. But... what will us... strange people eat?" He looked at Avery nervously. She was going to find out sooner or later... This might not end well.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Kain grabbed his bag of oats, and dragged it back down to the basement. Then, being the nice guy he is, he began making nice outfits for Lane and Isaac. Not gay ones like Elizabeth makes, just putting that out there.

Charlotte giggled at Evan's slight joke, then just shrugged at his question. "It's not like we don't have cooks in the house...Lane has been cooking dinner for us the past few days, but I'm not sure if he'll continue."

Avery nodded slightly. "You all sound so... different than what I know...I don't... understand. The man that knocked me unconscious seemed inhuman..." The lady said quietly.

Well, some time later, some man opened his eyes, and groaned slightly at the light. 'Ah, shit...'
Isaac sat up, and took a look around the room, and right away, he saw something different. It looked like someone left... a gun on his violin case. Yeah, someone did. And it was Layla's gun. Then it kind of dawned on him that he was in his room. Well...

Kain was laughing in the basement, his little pet helping him with making outfits.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm

"Well, if you're just going to stand there, I'll leave." Lane said, before Isaac opened his eyes. And so he left her there. Layla slid down the wall into a L sitting position, with her arms crossed over her knees and her head resting there. She didn't realize that she fell asleep some time later, with her body now sprawled across the hallway. Lane went to go prepare food for himself. He liked doing that.

"Cooks don't serve what most of us need to eat." His eyes drifted sideways, looking at Avery again. "We are a bit different, for sure. At the least."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Isaac stood up and stretched, and looked down. Oh, all the blood he got on his shirt, tie, tailcoat... Bah. He quickly changed, and was back to Isaac-y-ness. Then he stole a glance out the door and saw someone sleeping there. Layla, to be precise. How they slept, he had no idea... He walked over to her and knelt down, poking her arm.

Charlotte smirked lightly. "Oh, we're very different..." She chuckled.

Avery looked at Evan, then Charlotte. Then Evan. THEN Charlotte. Then the floor. "What am I getting myself into..."

Kain ran up the stairs with an outfit in tow. An outfit made of wonderful fabric, and material. He found his new best friend quickly. "Master Fait! I made you an outfit for the ball~" The deathgod chimed, laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Layla wasn't a nice person to wake up, as Isaac soon learned. She flailed wildly as Isaac poked her, smacking him in the cheek. Then she scrambled onto her feet again. "Watch what you're doing!" Then she stormed a few feet away, before bumping into a wall. "...I meant to do that!"

"You can't blame yourself, of course. Blame Isaac. He brought you here." Evan said all non-chalant. He stopped staring at the new girl now.

"...Oh, I'm flattered." Lane said after he tried on the thing. It fit. And it was... preppy. Good-looking... but he felt a bit out of place in it. "You may have to make something for Isaac... his blood got all over his pretty clothes."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette,
Avery Cabrera & Kain Ectomy

Isaac's eyes widened at her reaction. Then he promptly giggled as she hit the wall. "Oh, bravo! Bravo, Lady Fait. Let's not pull that stunt again." The demon kept laughing as he stood up.

"Isaac...is the one who brought me here?" Avery questioned, looking back up at Evan, who was looking elsewhere now.

Charlotte laid down on the bed lazily, looking at the cieling. "Apparently so, but I don't know why the guy's bringing random woman into the mansion. The 1,000 year old creep."

Kain chuckled darkly. "Sorry it's so... like that. If you're going to an elaborate ball, you need elaborate clothing~ I'm sure there's dresses strewn around the house, and I already have something. Now, to work on the second one!" The deathgod jumped in the air, clicked his heels, and ran back into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:48 am

"Oh, I'm quite alright, good sir. And I'll do that stunt as often as I like." She stormed into the next room, only to notice that it was a dead end... Then she turned around and marched past Isaac. "I meant to do that too! Stupid house..."

"We believe so, but I still don't think he did so to hurt you... Ahh..." Poor Evan was a bit flustered. Quite a bit. "Umm... Well, he probably did it to eat."

"Hehe, thank you." Lane spoke as the other man... clicked his heels. That was new.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Avery's eyes widened. Eat...!? "What do you mean... eat!?"

Isaac facepalm'd, and walked away from the vincinity of his room. Then he remembered about the girl he brought... He sniffed around, and found her in a room with Evan and Charlotte. 'Seems like Evan's staying now...'
The demon walked into the room, and looked at the girl. "I'm quite sure you're wondering why you're here, young lady..."

Charlotte looked over as Isaac entered the room. "Yeah, I think we're ALL wondering, Isaac." She told him. Then she rolled her eyes as Isaac smirked. Creepily.

"You're welcome, Master Fait!" The deathgod called from the basement, getting straight to work on Isaac's outfit. Laughing insanely, might I add.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:27 am

"Eat as in..." But then the kidnapper walked into the room, cutting Evan off. Evan shut up politely and nodded at Isaac. "Hello again, sir."

Layla had discreetly followed Isaac, because she too smelled the new girl. Hunger was getting the best of her, too...

Lane, however, couldn't give a shit. She was probably just food, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:40 am

Isaac's smirk turned into a very, very eerie sounding laugh. "Oh, you think I intend to eat her? Haha, cute guys! No, no, no! We needed servants, and here she is. Yes, I'm aware she's a human, but trust me, you don't want to eat her." The demon turned serious. "Trust me, her soul is not worth eating. I highly doubt her blood is worth it, either! From what I learned, a bad soul results in bad emotions and blood."

Avery looked at the demon, scared. 'Soul?!' The lady was panicking. She wanted to know what she was getting into. It was really scaring her. A lot.

Charlotte sat up. "Oh, pish, Isaac. How would you know?"

"It comes from being alive for 1,000 years, dear."

Kain finished making Isaac's outfit fairly quickly, and ran up the stairs to find him. He was still laughing, by the way. The guy can't stop.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:47 am

"Calm down, Avery..." He gently laid his hand on her shoulder. Very, very gently. "If what Isaac says is true, then you're perfectly fine here."

"Hello, miss Avery." Layla walked farther into the room. "Trust Evan; none of us are eating your organs or... more interesting parts."

Lane was quite lonely, now. The kitchen was boring now that he prepared dinner (a roast with steamed carrots and butter noodles), so he meandered his way over to Avery, poking his head in to find out what the hell was going on. Even with all the people in the room, there was still plently of space. He loved this mansion.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:54 am

Isaac chuckled darkly. "Oh, Avery Cabrera? I've heard of your family. Such a misfortune... Anywho! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Isaac Remir... the demon butler." He introduced, smirking again.

Avery froze at what Isaac said, and she immediately turned a shade of white that even snow can't compare to.

Charlotte tsk-tsk'd at the girl's reaction. "Isaac, you scared the poor thing. That's funny." The female said the end with an amused tone.

The crazed deathgod ran into the room, and threw the outfit on Isaac's head. "UNDRESS NOW, AND PUT THAT ON!" Kain then exploded into uncontrolable laughter.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:01 am

There was uncontrollable laughter from Layla at Kain's outburst, Uncontrollable. "You heard the man! Strip! Strip now!" A coy smile presented itself on her lips.

"...Layla?" That sentence... scared her brother. A lot. A LOT.

Evangelion seemed oblivious to Kain at the moment. "Yeah, Avery... he and Charlotte are full demons. Isaac feeds on souls, and Charlotte emotions. I'm a mutt of things, but mostly angel. I feed on hearts.... but don't worry, I wouldn't dream of touching one as pure as yours." He gave a charming smile at this. Oh, the flirty devil. Or angel. Hehe. "Lane and Layla are siblings, and half-human, half-demon. They eat blood. Kain... is a deathgod, I believe. I could be wrong, but someone with that much insanity could only really be a deathgod."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

Isaac froze. This had to be one of the first times he was scared. Truly, truly scared. Scared like being raped... "Yeah, maybe in another room, you creeps." The demon took the outfit off of his head, and walked into the bathroom. He closed the door. And locked it. Isaac examined the outfit when he was in the bathroom. Then he stripped, like he was previously commanded, and put on the outfit.
He was concerned on how the damned deathgod found his right size without taking measurements. But whatever, he looked decent in the thing. The white-haired demon left the bathroom to show everyone how it looked.

Kain jumped up in the air and clapped wildly. "OH! Oh! You look wonderful, Master Remir!... And yes, I am a deathgod. I eat oats."

Avery...wasn't doing so great at the sound of this information. In fact, it shocked her so much, she fainted. I'm not entirely sure if that's possible, but magical roleplay is magical.

Charlotte... was a little freaked out at what Kain said. Then at what Layla said. Now it was just all-around worry.
She looked over at Avery and Evan, and sighed as she saw Avery faint. "Oops. Maybe we shouldn't have told her all of that today."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:18 am

"She would have known one way or another." Evan picked up the woman, and laid her down on the bed. He briefly wondered how much this looked like he was going to rape her, but blew off that thought with a snort.

"Oh, you chicken!" Layla berated him from the other side of the bathroom door. But then he opened said door, and she jumped back quite quickly. "Yes, yes, the frilly thing fits you nicely." She waved her hand dismissally at him, and walked back into the room with the fainted Avery.

Lane giggled at Isaac's clothes. One of his insane giggles. Oh crap.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:36 am

Isaac rolled his eyes, and followed Layla back into the room. "So, when is this ...thing you're dragging us to, psychopath? He was then attacked by said psychopath.

Kain chuckled as he tackled Isaac to the ground. "Oh, soon!" The deathgod jumped up and off of Isaac, and ran over to Evan and Avery.

The female demon sighed. "True, true..."

~*~

"Are we all ready to go!?" Kain called from the front door. He was all dressed up, too. And he looked surprisingly dashing.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up, psycho." Isaac called from the stairs he was walking down. His outfit didn't look as...frilly, as he had took most of them off. Other than that, a beautiful white suit.

Charlotte peered out of the bathroom she was in, brushing her hair. "Quit rushing." She ordered him simply.

As for Avery, she was going. Reluctantly. She was ready, wearing a lavender dress.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:45 am

"Shut up, Kain." She was laughing, though. Damn boys always got dressed before the girls. Layla was wearing a dress that started as white on the top, but faded to orange near the bottom. It fit her well. And, of course, her gun was hidden somewhere beneath all the cloth.

Lane never took off his suit, yet kept it completely clean the few hours he had it on. He was waiting by Isaac and Kain patiently, though the random giggles told the other two males that he wasn't all there in the head. He was wearing a black suit with a dark red bowtie, and looked quite nice in it.

"It's okay, lady Avery. Stay by me if you're afraid. Have you gone to events like this before?" Evan was sticking very close to Avery's side, only leaving it to get changed. He felt sorry for the poor dear being dragged into all of this. He was wearing a simple white suit with a black vest and a white tie. He looked quite interesting with the contrast.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:40 am

Isaac sighed. He fixed the tie around his neck. A nice, blue tie, a tie that matched his eyes perfectly. His dress shoes were black, vest white, and black button-up shirt. And black gloves contradicted everything. "I'd expect the girls to be getting ready faster."

"Hehe, of course! C'mon, woman!" Kain called insanely.

Charlotte growled as she put her brush down. She left the bathroom, fixing her dress. Her dress was a black one, which faded to silver at the botton. "Ready, you damned speedy men."

Avery looked up to Evan, and literally clung to his side. He was a very nice person, and she felt comfortable. "I've been to plenty of these. I might see people I know..."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Layla quickly brushed her hair straight (luckily for her it decided to look nice today...) and walked to the others. Everyone was looking quite spiffy. "Are we ready?"

"Mostly." Lane was dreading the night ahead of them... he hated going outside. "You're coming, Kain?" Would he ruin any disguise they might have...? Could he really keep himself... normal?

"You'd have a lot of explaining to do if you meet old friends." Evan gave a slight chuckle. Poor girl. Everything changed just by crossing the white-haired demon's sight. He walked to everyone else, Avery in tow.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Kain raised his eyebrow at Lane. "Good sir, how else would you get to the ball? None of you know where it is!" The deathgod chuckled.

Isaac facepalm'd for the second time that day. "Whatever you say, psychopath. I'm pretty sure we can find it easily." He told the deathgod, who only shook his gray-haired head. "You can't track this via scent this time, Isaac."

"Let's go, then! Damn, the anticipation's killing me." Charlotte swore, and walked to the door and opened it.

Avery looked up at Evan, and nodded. "Then I won't feel like explaining, and they'll get nothing."

Kain chuckled, and ran ahead of Charlotte. He sprinted to the horse-drawn carridge (it was a rather large one) and opened the door. "Get in, people. We're wasting precious time." The deathgod smiled, being calm for once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Lane took it upon himself to help lady Layla into the carriage, climbing in after her. "I do hope you can keep our real existance quiet, sir hyper. I can't fend off angels that well."

"I don't think a deathgod would go around screaming what we are, Lane."

"You never know..." Then he hummed a little tune quietly.

"That would work, for sure." Evan chuckled slightly. "And I guess it isn't their business." He helped the lady into the carriage as well, only climbing in once she was seated.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Isaac helped Charlotte into the carridge, then got in himself. He took the last window seat, the lucky bastard.

Charlotte fixed her dress before she sat down, then she got comfortable. "Wasting time there, Kain." She told said man, impatient.

Avery nodded, resting her head on Evan's shoulder. "I don't think they'd even recognize me, anyway..."

Kain shook his head and closed the door after Isaac got in. "Trust me, new best friend Lane Fait, I wouldn't go around screaming your identities. One, because I'm not that kind of person, and two, I'd get my ass kicked for knowing." The man told Lane, and everyone else as he climbed up and onto the bench to 'drive' the carridge. He made a small sound, and the horses took off to their destination with the carridge in tow.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Lane was quiet. Creepy quiet. Like the-calm-before-the-storm quiet. Layla was eyeing him at random intervals, wondering when he was going to crack. Not if, when. She really hoped it wouldn't be at the party... yet somehow she knew he would.

"So, Evan. Where do you come from? Who are your parents?"

"I don't know."

A moment of silence.

"...You don't know?"

"No. I lost memory of what happened before my first hundred years. So.... I don't know." He shrugged, and glanced again at Avery. He wondered what she would say to him being older than 100... way older, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Avery glanced up at Evan, then looked back to the floor. "I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're all older than 100."

Charlotte chuckled slightly, looking over at Avery. "I sincerely apologize. You're getting dragged into the world of demons, angels and deathgods." The female demon put a hand on Avery's shoulder. "You'll be fine, we're all here for you... Well, we're kind of here for each other..." She pointed out to herself. Kind of.

Isaac was much more distracted by his awesome window seat. He was then distracted even more by an uprising cough. The man pulled out a small, white piece of cloth he always carried with him, and coughed into it. He pulled it away from his mouth, and took a look at it. 'More blood...great.'

The demon stuck a hand out the window, and snapped his gloved fingers. "Speed it up, buddy. Things aren't getting much better for me."

Kain rolled his eyes. "Relax, Isaac. We are less than 10 minutes away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: