The Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum of fun, fun roleplay. [Not really.] More or less a roleplay forum of more darker plots.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Wonderful!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Isaac Remir, Charlotte Colette,
Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, & Dante Sangue

~*So, next day, they travel back to the mansion. Woo.*~

Isaac opened the door to the mansion, and let the little army of mixed beings in. He then followed after everyone was in, and closed the giant door.

Dante, for one, was amazed. He's never stayed in a big house... mostly it was a shack, or a ghetto-ly built shelter. So, this was a first to the annoying demon psycho. Though, he did lose some of his annoying properties, with a bunch of scolding from Raphael.

Charlotte plopped down on a chair, and sighed. She needed a long time without insanity because the day before was a little too much.

Avery also seemed to have made friends with Emma on the adventure back to the mansion. What fun.

And crazy death-god retreated to his basement almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecloakedschemervi.deviantart.com
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, & Evangelion

"I wonder how long Kain will go without yammering on about oats." Lane mused aloud.

"Two days."

"One day." Lane took a coin out his pocket.

"Deal. She too took out a coin. Both parties laid them on a nearby tabe.

Emma turned into quite the stalker on the trip back. She rarely left Avery's side nowadays. But, then again, neither did Evan, so she didn't feel all that bad.

Raphael felt very... out of place. He knew God wanted him back in Heaven, but there was a rumor going around about his execution. He didn't exactly want to go back to see if it was true.

"Ahh... home sweet home." Evan stretched and flopped onto the nearest couch, with Avery in sight, of course. "How I wished to get lost in this place again."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Kain heard their bets from upstairs, and chuckled. "OATS!"

Isaac giggled, and sat down in a chair. "Good job, you two."

Avery plopped on yet another couch [they must have MILLIONS!] and yawned. "This makes me wonder how many more people will keep coming along."

Charlotte laughed at Avery's remark. "Probably a lot more."

Dante looked around at everyone, and sighed. He felt the same as Raphael. Except he felt more unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm

"Fuck." "Fuck." They replied at the same time. Then it was a mad scramble to the table to steal the other's money.

I hope more of them will be human. Less drama then. Emma wrote then passed around. Evam nodded his head.

Raphael was walking randomly throughout the manor. He needed to find out where everything was, of course.

Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Dante sat on the floor, and took off his hat, fiddling with it.

Avery and Charlotte nodded in agreement when they had a chance to read the notebook. "If we're lucky, though."

Isaac only shrugged. "I promise I won't feed off any." He then smiled.

Kain came back up the stairs carrying a small sack of oats.

Then there was a loud crashing sound on the other side of the mansion doors. Which made Kain drop his oats, Isaac jump, Avery and Charlotte to scream in unison, and for Dante to do an epic backflip on the ground.

"And make sure you don't return. You know the consequences." Was the voice on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Raphael heard the lovely sound, and decided to stay far, far away from the sound.

Evan simply glanced at the door and shrugged. "Again?"

Emma jumped and squeaked.

Layla, after stealing her brother's money, whipped around to face the door, also bitch-slapping Lane in the process. Lane whacked her upside the head in retaliation, thus starting a whole new brawl amongst the siblings. Needless to say, they didn't take the ominous voice very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, Dante Sangue, & Aiden

Raziel kicked the angel before him once more, and poofed, leaving a few feathers.

Aiden looked at where Raziel was, and sighed. He then looked at the doors in front of him. The doors he face-planted into. Ouch.

Isaac stood up and went to the doors, and opened one a crack.

"W-What is it?"

"...Isaac?"

Kain skipped over to the doors to stand next to Isaac. But then he climbed on top of the demon and stood on his shoulders, and peered out the crack in the door.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Emma stayed on the couch and fidgited. If something out there was going to eat them all, she didn't want to be first.

Thump. "Owww...." Raphael rubbed his head. He was normally good at getting around though blind, but... the damn doorways...

Evan and Lane were quite excited by the new arrival. The peeked around Isaac's shoulders until a Kain got in the way, and then they pushed and squeezed to get a view. It was quite... difficult.

Layla couldn't care less. She went to her room to hide her money.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 pm

The new arrival froze and looked at everyone. "...What?" He stood up and brushed off his clothes, and shook out his wings. Aiden then looked back at them.

Isaac tilted his head to the left. "...So you run into doors like it's normal?"

"I think he does!" The death-god jumped off Isaac's shoulders, and outside.

Avery looked over at the door, trying to get a good view of the new dude. As did Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Lane's hope died as he saw the newcomer wasn't a demon. "Not another one..." Lane sighed and stalked off towards his own room, right next to Layla's.

Layla stashed her money, then laid down on her bed. She needed a nap...

After enough meandering, Raphael made his way back to the main hall. There, he found the front door. And a crowd. And an angel... that he saw before. "Aiden?"

Evan huffed. "We're gonna need more maids at this rate. Well, welcome in, stranger."
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm

"Not like I can do much..." The angel looked at Raphael. "Hello, Raphael. It's probably a shock to see me here. But that's a story for inside." Aiden nodded to Evan, and walked in.

Isaac and Kain followed the newcomer. Very confused, they were.

Dante peered up from behind his couch. He recognized Aiden, and was curious as to why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

"I didn't hear anyone invite you in..." Evan mumbled behind him, but did nothing to stop the newcomer from walking in. He sulked as he followed him, though. There were too many men here...

Raphael nodded, then led Aiden to a sitting room a little walk from the front door. Hopefully they wouldn't be disturbed. "Emma, would you please get some tea...?"

An unintelligible grumble came from the stawberry blonde, but she did seem to shamble to the kitchen. She pounded on Lane's door as she went past. Just for the hell of it.

Lane opened the door, looked around, then closed it again.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Aiden sat on a chair in the room he was led into. He rested his arm on the rester of arms, and laid his head on it. Oh, how his head hurt...

Isaac watched Raphael and the new dude walk away. "I'll never understand angels..."

Dante smiled at Isaac's remark. "No. You won't." The italian boy recieved a glare from the demon, which made him wince slightly.

Avery looked around the room awkwardly.

Charlotte now sat upside down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Raphael didn't even ask, he just rested his hand on the other angel's head and began healing. "Are you going to tell your tale? Or do you want to rest first?"

Emma fidgeted again, then cuddled up to Avery like a child. She was weird like that.

Evan yawned again, and dozed on the couch. As long as Avery was in sight, he was content.

Elsewhere in the mansion, unexplainable thumps and thuds came from the sibling's room. [AND NO INCEST WAS INVOLVED]
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh, yeah, by the way, there was another bang sound on the door.

Aiden made a weird mumbling sound, and sat up after awhile. "I was banished from Heaven for rebelling." He had a bright smile on his face now, sounding proud of what he did.

Charlotte swore. "What's with all the banging on the door!?" She flipped off the couch, and went to the door and opened it, only to see a girl sitting on the porch giggling hysterically. Uhh...

Avery looked down at Emma, and rested her arm on the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Raphael faltered in his healing. "Y-You... rebelled?" He leaned back on the wall for support. "B-But... then... you're putting everyone here in danger..."

Evan still sat contently on the couch. Avery didn't move, why should he?

Emma would have purred if she could.

Now, the random thumpings stopped. An awkward silence remained.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, Dante Sangue, Aiden, & Amaya Tsuki

"As far as I'm concerned, they wouldn't bother with a fallen angel, Raphael. Plus, it's not like I meant to run here. I was chased here by Raziel. He has issues, I tell you..." Aiden stood up, but then promptly fell back over.

Crazy Giggler froze and looked up at the girl who answered the door. "I, uh, didn't mean to hit your door... but it kind of happened."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "...It just happened?"

"YEAH! Like some crazy super natural happening. Crazy, I know. I didn't see it, either." She stood up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, Evangelion, Serynn Shimoke, & Karasu Shimoke

Raphael went back to healing. "...Any news of... me up there yet? I know it's only been a day, but... I know I'm going to die if I stay. Please, anything?"

Another girl stepped up the mansion's stairs and stood next to the crazy giggler. "Oh... I didn't know there was someone else here..." She paused and put her hand to her chest. She does that a lot when stressed. A boy walked up behind her.

"...Nyah." He deadpanned. The new(est) girl ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Avery Cabrera, Kain Ectomy, Raziel, Nathaniel, Dante Sangue, Aiden, & Amaya Tsuki

"Well, rumor says if you return to Heaven, you're executed. For sure, and thank you for the healing." Aiden looked up at the ceiling, and sighed.

Amaya looked over at the new girl. "I just got here. I ran into their door..."

Charlotte stared in extreme confusion. "...Seriously, just come in. All of you." She made a path for the three new people.

Isaac leaned over in his chair to look. 'Great...

Avery chose to ignore the insane giggles which reminded her all too much of the death-god, who was currently stationed on the floor eating his oats.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Lane Fait, Layla Fait, Emma Bell, Lilith, Raphael, Evangelion, Serynn Shimoke, & Karasu Shimoke

"...Well, that's... good news?" The angel really didn't know what to make of that. Heaven was his home, his birthplace. And now they wanted him dead...? "I... I guess I'll wait here for a while. Eventually... I think I'll go back. I have to explain my side of the story... right?" He turned to the newcomer for reassurance.

"Oh! Thank you!" The blue-eyed girl bowed in Japanese fasion. She whacked the younger male with her, then he did the same.

"...Thank you..." His voice sounded... airy. And... distant.

And a cat came out of his hood. And meowed. The youth took it oof of his back and pet it.

Then they both walked inside, after their first visitors.

Evan didn't even bother to open his eyes. All these new people were starting to get annoying.

"I only wish to spend the night. I have no place to stay, and the inn won't take pets..." She glanced at the cat. Karasu had a pouty look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Aiden stood up after the healing, and put his hands on his long time friend's shoulders. "Do what you feel is right. I feel you get a stand in your own life, so take it. If you do choose to go back, I'll tag along, even though it'll probably cost me my life. Maybe we'll take Dante, he could prove helpful."

Amaya ninja-roll'd into the room, and then stood up.

Charlotte gave her a weird look, and sat back down.

Avery joined in on the weird looks and sighed.

Isaac growled slightly. "Wanna invite the rest of London in? I mean, that would just make the night."
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh! I-I'm sorry... I'll leave..." The girl began walking out of the mansion, but Karasu tripped her, the dragged her back in.

"No." Then he walked to the couch and sat next to Evan, who simply sighed.

"Lane isn't going to like this... I mean, he had a temper tatrum just from a single..." He snapped his mouth closed when he remembered the new humans. "...person."

Emma simply nodded, then went to sit by the new boy. She waved hello. He stared at her. She went back to Avery, kinda creeped out.

And then a door was heard being slammed open.

"Fine, you bastard! I'll just leave!" Layla came pounding down the staircase, a disgruntled Lane in tow.

"If I'm a bastard, what does that make you?" He slipped on a stair, which made him tumble down the rest. Layla easily jumped over him as he rolled past.

"Goodbye, dearest brother. Have a wonderful life here." Layla growled back, slamming the front door on her way out. Emma, Evan, and Serynn sweatdropped.

"...What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Isaac looked at Lane weirdly. "I agree with new girl."

Dante stood up, pulling his hat back on as he looked around.

Charlotte facepalm'd. "What'd you say to her exactly, Lane?"

Avery gave Emma a pat on the head. "This is why we don't talk to strangers, Emma."

Kain laughed. Of course... "Sir Fait, what happened?"

Amaya looked around at all the new people. Some she wanted to punch, others she wanted to give a cookie. But that was for another moment in time. Right now, she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Serynn
Admin
Serynn

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

Lane remained silent. He brushed off his tailcoat, cleared his throat, opened his mouth as if to speak, then closed it again. Then he calmly marched himself back upstaires and locked himself in his room.

Serynn was wondering what exactly she got herself into. Karasu just didn't give a damn.

Emma held onto Avery for dear life.

Evan... well, he was being his usual lazy self.

"Maybe so, maybe not. We'll find out as time goes on." The blue angel heard the front door slam, but disregarded it. He really didn't want to know what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Versailles
Admin
Versailles

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Isaac nodded, understanding that Lane didn't want to talk. Though he was still curious as Hell.

Amaya was wondering the same exact thing as Serynn. And figured it would be a good idea to leave in the morning. Or maybe late at night....

Avery looked down at Emma, then she looked around the room semi-awkwardly. Hm.

"Oh, yeah! Time... yeah, I kind of...almost lost the ability to control time. I can still do it, but not as well. Kind of sucks now...." Aiden nodded, then sat back down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Wonderful!   Oh, Wonderful! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Wonderful!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dusk :: The Forums. :: The Place to Roleplay.-
Jump to: